FDNY Ner Tamid Society Excluded

What exactly does a Jew look like......"legitimately" & while you're at it, specifically??
IMG_4790.jpeg
I hope this answers all your questions sir. Your feelings prohibited you from seeing the big picture….an intentional snub by a vile woman. I’d suggest you go to the society’s page to see who the members of the society actually are. Could you imagine a picture of the Vulcan society, but not one black member in the photo?

View attachment 44324
I hope this answers all your questions sir. Your feelings prohibited you from seeing the big picture….an intentional snub by a vile woman. I’d suggest you go to the society’s page to see who the members of the society actually are. Could you imagine a picture of the Vulcan society, but not one black member in the photo?
This Firefighter looks like a Catholic, no wait could be Protestant or Episcopalian…. I have to agree with TCU, looking at someone and thinking you can guess their religion while in Class A uniform is a bit of a stretch and likely to offend someone. That being said, I hope the group gets their meeting with the Commissioner.