FFD......

J

JuniorBuff88

FFD.... Wonder what that is!  oh wait its Fantasy Fire Department.

It might seem kiddy but its a cool & interesting way of spending time meeting, learning, and having fun in a private chat room.

Purpose of the Fantasy Fire Department: To help inexperienced or future fire fighters, learn better tactics and discipline surrounding  Fire, Rescue and EMS incidents. By helping someone learn, helping make them better leaders in the future, to make it so that everybody goes home.

This was based on an idea of some young guys who needed direction. I want to make sure it is done where young and future fire fighters do it right. So, that way in the future when they are doing it for real, they do it the proper and safe way.

We have more then 200 people involved already.

Rules to Join the Fantasy Fire Dept.
- You must be atleast 14 years of age or older.
- You do not have to be an active member of a department to join.
- To join the department, you must sign up for the forums. This is were you will be able to help schedule games and give your availability, as well as in the Chat rooms.
- You MUST follow the chain of command. If you have a problem with an officer above you, go to the officer above him. DO NOT go directly to the Commissioner until the other attempts have been exhausted.
- There will be some issues, but please remember that this is only a game. And although this is a game, Firefighting is a serious business. Millions of men and women put their lives on the line each and every day. This is to help make the member more disciplined for the future, to make them safer as well as to try to have some 'Wacker' fun.
- On the 'Wacker' side of things, you may come up with slogans for your station as well as company patches. You can add mascots, slogans, etc. to your apparatus, but you may not change the color scheme of the apparatus in the Fantasy FD. ALL additions to the apparatus MUST be approved by the Commissioner before being placed on apparatus.

I actually rather be IM'ed cause you do need to have AIM/AOL for this.  Feel free to IM me at  Andyb0y9i4

FDNY220122

JuniorBuff88 said:
FFD.... Wonder what that is!  oh wait its Fantasy Fire Department.

It might seem kiddy but its a cool & interesting way of spending time meeting, learning, and having fun in a private chat room.

Purpose of the Fantasy Fire Department: To help inexperienced or future fire fighters, learn better tactics and discipline surrounding  Fire, Rescue and EMS incidents. By helping someone learn, helping make them better leaders in the future, to make it so that everybody goes home.

This was based on an idea of some young guys who needed direction. I want to make sure it is done where young and future fire fighters do it right. So, that way in the future when they are doing it for real, they do it the proper and safe way.

We have more then 200 people involved already.

Rules to Join the Fantasy Fire Dept.
- You must be atleast 14 years of age or older.
- You do not have to be an active member of a department to join.
- To join the department, you must sign up for the forums. This is were you will be able to help schedule games and give your availability, as well as in the Chat rooms.
- You MUST follow the chain of command. If you have a problem with an officer above you, go to the officer above him. DO NOT go directly to the Commissioner until the other attempts have been exhausted.
- There will be some issues, but please remember that this is only a game. And although this is a game, Firefighting is a serious business. Millions of men and women put their lives on the line each and every day. This is to help make the member more disciplined for the future, to make them safer as well as to try to have some 'Wacker' fun.
- On the 'Wacker' side of things, you may come up with slogans for your station as well as company patches. You can add mascots, slogans, etc. to your apparatus, but you may not change the color scheme of the apparatus in the Fantasy FD. ALL additions to the apparatus MUST be approved by the Commissioner before being placed on apparatus.

I actually rather be IM'ed cause you do need to have AIM/AOL for this.  Feel free to IM me at  Andyb0y9i4

You can also IM me at Swatfireboy2 me and JuniorBuff88 started a departemt WAY BACK.