Firefighter Has Beef With How He's Treated By Colleagues

A truckie who doesn't like the roof assignment doesn't belong in a truck, or for that matter, an engine. Its compatable to someone saying "I was given the nozzle as punishment" Somethings rotten in Denmark.

Something isn't right with his story. I've had vegetarians in my house and we make a meal for him so he can eat with the brothers. He must of pissed someone off and must be a hair bag

I will bet you Grumpy's son would accept it as a badge of honor to ascent the aerial with "The SAW". If I was on the job I would not him  ( the plaintiff backing me up. Yes they all eat meat and chicken, my wife cooks the same stuff. You cannot screw up cooking chicken, JoAnn has some great recipes. Hit us up, when we lived in Boston she cooked for E37/L26, E33/L15 courtesy of a FAO @ BFD It was a sphaghetti/meatball, hope we saved it for U

Sounds like hes at HQ by choice, the "beef" might be a convenient excuse to get out of doing dangerous things like going to the roof.  Everybody gets the roof its part of the job, some of the best fires that ive been to ive had the roof, this guy is talking out his ass! It sounds like he is now in a position where he cant get hurt, and more importantly not hurt anyone else.  There is an ass for every seat, in this case literally!