High rise units

There was a thread or a topic on or somewhere discussing the possibilities of turning the high-rise units into a functional or operational combination unit, meaning it would have a pump. I can’t seem to find it. If anybody had any update on any new high-rise units coming out, or if the new truck is a reality please let me know thank you

There was a thread or a topic on or somewhere discussing the possibilities of turning the high-rise units into a functional or operational combination unit, meaning it would have a pump. I can’t seem to find it. If anybody had any update on any new high-rise units coming out, or if the new truck is a reality please let me know thank you
What I was told is they would be similar to the Super Pumper maybe like a step below it? I have a video of the High Rise that hopfully I can post soon!

That’s a beast up there, but yeah this unit needs to be able to carry all their fans, and extra gear for high rise operations, so we’ll see. It’ll probably look like a rescue truck with a pump when it’s all said and done I just wonder if it’s still gonna be a walk in or just all side compartments

That’s a beast up there, but yeah this unit needs to be able to carry all their fans, and extra gear for high rise operations, so we’ll see. It’ll probably look like a rescue truck with a pump when it’s all said and done I just wonder if it’s still gonna be a walk in or just all side compartments
As per the high rises now I did a video of High Rise 1 that I haven’t posted yet and it doesn’t have much on it, 4 Fans and a lot of stuff that aren’t used often like a ground ladder. They have alot of high pressure hose that doesn’t really have a place for

Wow I thought they had a lot more specialized stuff on there for high-rises incidents. Yeah like you said they can put a lot of that stuff on a different type of unit and make it more functional they could almost probably just do two rescue pumper style or a double axle rescue pumper that could hold some of that additional gear. I thought they carried a lot of extra flashlight and batteries and venting tools but oh well

Wow I thought they had a lot more specialized stuff on there for high-rises incidents. Yeah like you said they can put a lot of that stuff on a different type of unit and make it more functional they could almost probably just do two rescue pumper style or a double axle rescue pumper that could hold some of that additional gear. I thought they carried a lot of extra flashlight and batteries and venting tools but oh well
Off the top
Of my head they have old lighting, generator, power cords, a lot of extension cords, power tools, Ratchet set, hand tools, air hammer, air bottles, mega phone, those suction things for the high rise buildings glass so they can cut, flash lights, batteries, radios, Nolan rail cart, shovels, bolt cutters all truck company tools, ground ladder, straps, high pressure hose, ropes, and I believe a Dewatering pump.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response lots of gear, but where’s the trampoline, or the jump cushion I Remember seeing those old pictures of about 10 firemen holding that round catcher for people trying to jump out of the building

Is there not any dedicated subway or underground units with special equipment or incidents subterranean I guess

Is there not any dedicated subway or underground units with special equipment or incidents subterranean I guess
Rebreather Units
The High Rise Units
Tac Units
Haz-Mat
Engine companies that transport Nolan Rail Carts

Okay so this is probably been asked 1 million times but what’s on a Nolan rail cart