Hudson Plane Crash: Cactus 1549

The Discovery Channel is running a documentary on  Cactus 1549, the flight that ended up in the Hudson River. The title is Hudson Plane Crash. Lots of little known info, like the flight was delayed 20 minutes. A very interesting show

anesti said:
nfd2004 said:
When is that show playing Grumpy ? What day and time ?

bill it was on from 7-8 missed it myself.

To Quote my friend Frank D (fdce54). "It's the luck of the Irish". But "Anesti" you missed it too. Frank (fdce54) does that still count as the Luck of the Irish ? I don't think he's Irish !

No that's not the "Luck of the Irish." It sounds like the brain disease "CRS" that us old goats have but then Anesti is a young guy, right?

I apologize to my esteemed members on this site for not giving more pertinent info as to date and time. I happened to hit the site when  I turned on ths channel and posted it as fast as I could. Guess I screwed up, huh? :(

grumpy grizzly said:
I apologize to my esteemed members on this site for not giving more pertinent info as to date and time. I happened to hit the site when  I turned on ths channel and posted it as fast as I could. Guess I screwed up, huh? :(

nah grumppy you didnt screw up their is a thing called dvr which i have,and pay and dont use, or a tv guide.