KIDNEY NEEDED.

68jk09

QUOTE....
My Father-In-Law, Vinnie Mattone (Retired Engine 319), was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease at the age of 64. For the past year he has been looking for a matching donor in order to avoid lifelong dialysis. His health is gradually deteriorating and dialysis is imminent. I attached a flyer we are sending out. Please share, and any advice you might have is appreciated.

Thanks
Ray Coyle
Captain D-14

Mattone Kidney NEW 8-2-2020.docx UNQUOTE....Vinny is a good guy i hope someone can help.

AuxWarYearsCapt

QUOTE....
My Father-In-Law, Vinnie Mattone (Retired Engine 319), was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease at the age of 64. For the past year he has been looking for a matching donor in order to avoid lifelong dialysis. His health is gradually deteriorating and dialysis is imminent. I attached a flyer we are sending out. Please share, and any advice you might have is appreciated.

Thanks
Ray Coyle
Captain D-14

Ray.... This is Doug the buff from 319.
Unfortunately at this time l was in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks due to kidney shutdown and only 2 years older than your father in law.. I PRAY every day that the mouth of the south gets the kidney he needs. I no Vinnie Gubotsa since he walked into the front as the probie and has been a insperation to me for all your years. When I'm done work the doctors this week l will give him a ring a ding ding on his cell.

fdny747

QUOTE....

Thanks
Ray Coyle
Captain D-14

Mattone Kidney NEW 8-2-2020.docx UNQUOTE....Vinny is a good guy i hope someone can help.
Hey Cap. I am 42 and had a Kidney Transplant Post 16 years. My mother gave me 1 of her kidneys. I would be willing to talk with your Father In-law and My mom would be willing to talk to any potential donors who have any questions or are nervous about getting tested or going through with the surgery. Please let me know!