Ladder 24's 2002 Seagrave RM Spare

Caught Ladder 24 using FSD 2002 Seagrave RM Spare. I understand FSD means Fleet Service Division, is their any reason in particular they received one that's an FSD Piece? From my understanding this 2002 is one of the dozen that were refurbished 2ish years ago. No rust or diamond plating on the sides of the cab, new decals not original to the ones seen on the 02's back in the day.

Caught Ladder 24 using FSD 2002 Seagrave RM Spare. I understand FSD means Fleet Service Division, is their any reason in particular they received one that's an FSD Piece? From my understanding this 2002 is one of the dozen that were refurbished 2ish years ago. No rust or diamond plating on the sides of the cab, new decals not original to the ones seen on the 02's back in the day.

ENGlNE 1 has the newer lights on the top rear.

Last edited:

Several of these were sitting at Seagrave New Brunswick, NJ last winter