Live FDNY feed

grumpy grizzly

Is there a problem with the live feed? I use the scan america site so I can combine Chicago with FDNY using 2 different players. But no FDNY feed even though I changed different "scanners"

raybrag

Don't know . . . I agree, it seems to be down.  I've asked ExCapt Eddie from East Rockaway (owner of the feed).  Hope to get an answer soon.

FDNYE54

any of you guys ever here of the team speak channel for the FDNY i like it alot more that anything else because it never goes offline and you get all the broughs at once and say if there is 2 calls going out at once for example a 10-75 and a 10-34 (Sprinkler system emergency) it will choose the 10-75 over the 10-34 basiclly it chooses the more exciting call

I am getting Manhattan feed but not the Bronx. Anyone else having this problem? Thursday 2/19/09.

raybrag

ExCapt Eddie (the site owner) only covers one boro at a time . . . whichever one he's interested in at the moment.  So you can't depend on hearing any given boro at any time.  BTW: you may also hear calls from East Rockaway . . . where he lives and is a volley.  That feed is ALWAYS up (but gets very few runs).