Members We Have Lost - May They Rest In Peace

To the Membership of NYCFIRE., during the year 2020, sadly we have lost some good friends and contributors to this site

Steve Delaunay, aka "svd385"
Jack O'Riley, aka "JOR176"
Frank Meade, aka "Manhattan"

I am very honored to say that I knew all three personally. They were ALL True Gentlemen and loved the fire service and this site.

May They REST IN PEACE.

To the Membership of NYCFIRE., during the year 2020, sadly we have lost some good friends and contributors to this site

I am very honored to say that I knew all three personally. They were ALL True Gentlemen and loved the fire service and this site.

May They REST IN PEACE.
RIP HEROS

May They REST IN PEACE.

Very sorry to read of the passings of Steve Delaunay, aka "svd385" and Frank Meade, aka "Manhattan. Steve I knew from my time on "The Bravest" chat and as Facebook Friends.

Frank I only knew via here and a few private messages. Saddened by both losses. Of course I knew of Jack's passing and met him at our get togethers

May they all RIP. Thoughts are with their families and friends

Last edited:

May They REST IN PEACE.
RIP brothers.