New Battalion and Divisions

Today I went to Engine 79 Ladder 37 & Battalion 27`s Christmas party & i was lucky to go on a 10-75 with them &I saw that battalion 19 & Division 7 have received the new GMC Sierra pickup trucks. I did not know the Divisions were getting them also .

FDNYBuff97 said:
Today I went to Engine 79 Ladder 37 & Battalion 27`s Christmas party & i was lucky to go on a 10-75 with them &I saw that battalion 19 & Division 7 have received the new GMC Sierra pickup trucks. I did not know the Divisions were getting them also .

yeah the 19 has had theirs since about august,but i guess the 7th division must have gotten it within the lask week as i had seen their excursion a week or so ago.

Interesting to hear the divisions are finally getting the pick-ups. I know most of the Battalions that had 2002 or 2003 Excursions have had their new vehicles since the end of the summer/early fall. I wonder if Division 8 got the new one yet?

Len90 said:
Interesting to hear the divisions are finally getting the pick-ups. I know most of the Battalions that had 2002 or 2003 Excursions have had their new vehicles since the end of the summer/early fall. I wonder if Division 8 got the new one yet?
i just past division 8s new truck in traffic today

mercurygrandmarquis1 said:
Len90 said:
i just past division 8s new truck in traffic today

I guess that answers my question :D Thanks for posting that.