New Roof Rope Bag/Rescue Procedures

From what I've heard, the FDNY been developing and testing a new Roof Rope Bag and changing the procedures for lowering a member using the Petzl I'D and 1/2" static kernmantle rope. Does anyone have photos of the bag or of the new system being used?

This isn't a FDNY video so it's not the exact same rope bag, but it gives you an idea of how the new KLSR is set up.

This isn't a FDNY video so it's not the exact same rope bag, but it gives you an idea of how the new KLSR is set up.
ARS is ran by Tim Anderson, a former Philadelphia Squad 72 member and an all around nice guy. Few people in today's generation of the fire service have seen as much work as him. Great products too.

Its been in development for at least 5 years now. Works well. Not sure what the hold up is - probably money.

got to see it before I retired in ''19 not yet ready to be tested in field but looked a lot less bulkier than our (FDNY) rescue rope with bag.