New Site Software

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
Please post any issues here so that I can track problems with the new software.
I still have lots of work to do but wanted to get the site turned back on.

Signal73

My user name is popping up as my old one

Old name is Hurricanes29gr8 New name is Signal73

Logging in in the old site; I always signed in to "view new [unread] posts since your last visit" is that feature still available? How?

raybrag

I'm guessing that you click on "New Posts" at the top left of your screen . . . but I don't KNOW that.

8060rock

unable to open any attachments (firstonscenephotos, Majestirium videos, etc.)

Last edited:

I'm guessing that you click on "New Posts" at the top left of your screen . . . but I don't KNOW that.
Thanks, just seemed to automatically go there without any other clicking, etc...

nfd2004

Logging in in the old site; I always signed in to "view new [unread] posts since your last visit" is that feature still available? How?
I think if you go to the top left click on "What's new" will bring you there. Its worked for me and I had always done that in the past

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
Changed the settings, see what happens now.

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
unable to open any attachments (firstonscenephotos, Majestirium videos, etc.)
Please give me an example page to look at.
Some of the old links are not clickable but you can copy and paste them into your browser.

If it was your page you can hit edit and save to update it without changing any info

nfd2004

In order to get you tube links working again, each guy that posted them needs to go back and go to "EDIT" then "Save" and the link will work again.

Its a chore for anybody who has posted several links but it does work. I have posted many links and I just did a few on the last few pages of "Days of Doo Wop" in the General Discussion section.

But it can only be done by the member who originally posted it.

rangermsg1

Where do you see trashcan?
There is one for deleted posts for tracking but you should not see it.
If we go to "Forum List" on the left hand menu. One of the categories is "Misc" and under that I see "Trashcan"

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
If we go to "Forum List" on the left hand menu. One of the categories is "Misc" and under that I see "Trashcan"
Should no longer see it.
Its where deleted posts go if there is spam and stuff