New Site Software

Signal73

As of 13:00 LT said and I quote “Working on it now. Ssl expired. I renewed but it hasn't taken affect yet”

Signal73

Just spoke with LT he said

“There was no issue this is just an added layer of security You should not get any error now.”

nfd2004

Thanks for all that you guys do to keep this site running. I knew the issue would be fixed eventually. Stay safe all

Nick, "FDNYSTATENISLAND", without a doubt, SPECIAL THANKS to John B (jbendick), Tommy B (tbendick), Mike M (Truck 4), and Joe M (mack). They are the one's who have played a huge part in making things work.

John B - a Retired FDNY Captain
Tommy B - a FDNY Lt
Mike M. - a Police Captain
Joe M - a Retired U.S. Army Colonel

They are ALL TOP SHELF and we are all HONORED to have them involved in running this site for us.

memorymaster

Nick, "FDNYSTATENISLAND", without a doubt, SPECIAL THANKS to John B (jbendick), Tommy B (tbendick), Mike M (Truck 4), and Joe M (mack). They are the one's who have played a huge part in making things work.

John B - a Retired FDNY Captain
Tommy B - a FDNY Lt
Mike M. - a Police Captain
Joe M - a Retired U.S. Army Colonel

They are ALL TOP SHELF and we are all HONORED to have them involved in running this site for us.
I whole heartedly second the above statement!!

gym

No issues yet but just wanted to say thanks to you and all the others who are responsible for this site. Amazing job and well done. Stay well.

Bulldog

Bulldog
FYI. We just did another major software update to the server backend. Please let me know if there are any issues.
Everything looks great, looks like the update went flawless. Thanks to all of you guys for making this site so great.