NON CIVIL / NON SOCIAL DISTURBANCES.

68jk09

This evening ....NYPD Level 3 Mobilization at Barclay Center crowd taking over Flatbush Ave.....then .Major disturbance at the 88 Pct house on Classon Ave.....bricks & bottles thru windows numerous 10-13s estimated crowd of 1000.....also NYPD van burned in Fort Green Park ..Level 2 Mobilization in that area .....STAY ALERT BROTHERS.

Last edited:

68jk09

Classon & Lafayette fireworks being thrown off the roof at PD ......also the previously torched NYPD Van in Ft Greene Park has been set on Fire again with fireworks.

68jk09

Dekalb & South Portland 210 has a PD vehicle on Fire .

68jk09

Post by 68jk09 on a few seconds ago

Report of Secret Service fighting with unenlightened at the Whitehouse ?

FDNYSTATENISLAND

Stay safe everyone. Major cities all experiencing the same right now - DC included.
88 and 84 PCTs tonight hit hard

FDNYSTATENISLAND

Seeing all the buildings fully involved in so many of these cities, what is the FD protocol with responding to this? I can imagine smaller FD’s like Minneapolis would be stretched very thin with runs and fire coverage on nights like these. Are buildings and blocks burning with no available Fire coverage?

STAjo

I was listening to Minn. FD last night: They had at least 2 Multi Co. Task Force Units; I figure some combination of
Eng.s, Trucks, Squad, Rescue, Chiefs, Responding to Major Fires one-at-a-time; Exterior Large-Stream, Tower Op.s; Interior Search
When k/d, then on to the next.

nfd2004

As a nation we are still trying to recover from a National Disaster called "The Coronavirus Pandemic". As a Nation we have never faced such a difficult time seeing friends, family members, fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, police officers, firefighters, EMTs/Medics, doctors, nurses, regardless of their status, race or creed suffer and even die.

We praised, and rightfully so, our frontline workers who we all suddenly realized that we can NOT do without. They represented people of all races, male and female.

Some of us prayed together for this deadly pandemic to end.

And now here in America we are facing another very serious issue. A country that is adding to our problems. Based on what one police officer did to another man. He used deadly force on a man who could not breathe and in a few minutes the man died. Today that police officer is now facing murder charges and most people feel rightfully so.

BUT - that does NOT make ALL police officers bad and this morning we are seeing the effects of unnecessary violence and destruction throughout many of our cities across the country. Damage to dozens of businesses whose owners had nothing to do with what went on. More loss of jobs because of this unlawful action, adding to our already high unemployment numbers resulting from the COVID-19 issue.

Among us here we have members from all walks of life. We have police officers, firefighters, EMTs, etc. Many who dedicate or who have dedicated their lives to helping others. When it came time to help people it wasn't based on what a person looked like. It was a human life in need of help.

Regardless of your political or religious views, as I see these events it reminds me of a song from several years ago. It's called: "America You're Too Young To Die".

I hope you'll listen to the words.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=viwpbElWLEM

68jk09

cummo had his usual BS "look at me" conference today & got on the riot subject.....he said he was going to organize something like an investigation to look at the riots (or protests as he called them) ..i was surprised until i heard him say that it was to critique the PD ops not the rioters ! WTF......some other Awipe politician said part of the problem was that PD was brought in from outside "the community" so they did not know "how to relate" ......no Awipe they were brought in because your constituents were overwhelming your local Pct Units.....how about all the rioters that came in from outside your "community "?.......nothing to say about them ?

68jk09

latita james doing the investigating of the NYPD ?.... just another clown on board ........nydailynews.com
Gov. Cuomo appoints Attorney General Letitia James to investigate NYPD response to George Floyd protests in Brooklyn
Dave Goldiner
4-5 minutes

Gov. Cuomo appointed Attorney General Letitia James Saturday to carry out an independent investigation into the NYPD response of protests in Brooklyn over the police killing of George Floyd.

Even as he invoked the spirit of unity, the governor said James would probe the violent scenes that unfolded hours earlier as thousands of angry protesters battled with police outside the Barclays Center.

“People deserve answers and they deserve accountability,” Cuomo said.

"We beat this damn virus and if we’re smart we can beat the virus of racism,” he added.

Cuomo said James would investigate if police acted improperly especially in a confrontation caught on camera in which police flung a woman to the ground outside the arena.

The attorney general will produce a report within a month. But Cuomo suggested things should change immediately if more protests erupt Saturday. (which they are, as I type this, in East Harlem and the FDR Dr.)

“I have no doubt the mayor and the police are going to have serious conversations about what happened last night,” he said.

Ticking off a list of victims of police brutality, Cuomo called the killing of Floyd a casualty of a centuries-long legacy of racism in America.

He named Eric Garner, the unarmed Staten Island man who died after a police chokehold, along with Amadou Diallo, who was killed in a hail of police bullets in the Bronx.

“How many times have we seen the situation? The names change but the color doesn’t," Cuomo said. "It’s this nation’s history of discrimination and racism. I also feel the outrage.”

While critical of police tactics, Cuomo lauded the spirit of frontline workers who helped the city get through the worse of the coronavirus pandemic. He denounced attacks against police and called for calm.

“Yes, outrage. Yes, anger. Yes, frustration," he said. "But not violence.”

He reminded New Yorkers that frontline workers of all races put their lives on the line to help fight the pandemic.

Cuomo sought to blame racism for both the scourge of police misconduct and COVID-19, which has disproportionately affected communities of color.

68jk09

warren wilhelm must have felt left out ......me, me i can do it too.....he promises another review of THE COPS not the perps....he pontificates about politicians getting pepper sprayed claiming they were there to calm things down but when they are on camera they hold the rioters in high esteem & denounce the Cops..... so they got a few riffs of pepper spray ....what about the number of Cops injured so far some seriously ?.... also i think pepper spray is a lot more sanitary than bottles of piss being thrown at Cops ................foxnews.com
De Blasio promises ‘independent review’ after anti-cop riots in New York City
Adam Shaw
3-4 minutes

New York CIty Mayor Bill de Blasio has promised an “independent review” after anti-cop riots in Brooklyn saw hundreds arrested and an NYPD van set on fire -- part of protests and riots across the country sparked by the death of George Floyd.

“We need to get to the bottom of exactly what happened and how we can do things better,” de Blasio said at a press conference Saturday morning. “I'm going to initiate an independent review immediately of the events of last night. ... I want to know exactly what happened, why it happened and what can be done better.”

De Blasio on Saturday suggested there was blame on both sides of the protest, accusing cops of pepper spraying elected officials, and calling it "absolutely unacceptable" that there was video of a cop throwing a protester to the ground.

“There were elected officials at this protest, some of whom were pepper-sprayed. What a horrible, horrible situation that the people represent us who are there on behalf their community, peacefully observing, trying to help keep the peace, that they ended up being victims of pepper-spraying. That's unacceptable,” he said.

68jk09

ED MULLINS FOR MAYOR........much of this relates to FD also.....at least we do not have bosses telling us NOT to wear Helmets.............. Dear Fellow Sergeant,

The recent events in Minneapolis, MN, has spawned nationwide waves of violence in urban centers. One police officer was killed in Oakland, CA, last night and scores of others injured throughout the country.

The justice system has moved quickly, and one officer has already been charged with murder. Many active and retired police officers from throughout the United States have publicly denounced the actions of the officers in Minnesota. The simple truth is the video is graphic and to many of us unexplainable. However, the case is now in the hands of the District Attorney and we must all wait upon the justice system to run its course.

Last night’s violence in New York included the brass knuckle attack of a sergeant, as well as the burning of a patrol vehicle, and the assault on a precinct.

I urge each and every one of you to report for duty with your helmet and baton and to not hesitate to utilize that equipment in securing your personal safety. I have already sent notice to the Police Commissioner’s Office that we must not play politics with the lives’ of the men and women of the NYPD.

If you are directed by a superior officer to NOT USE that equipment, I strongly urge you to respectfully inform them that this is NYPD equipment issued to you to protect yourself. If they refuse to comply, please document the name of the superior officer, as well as the date, time, and location of the order and call your Delegate, Director or the SBA Office immediately. We are not to be used as political pawns for Mayor de Blasio, who could care less about the NYPD. I urge you to protect yourself and your officers.

No one should be working alone. Sector cars should double up and follow each other.
Anticipate 911 calls, including aided cases may possibly be setups for objects to be thrown off rooftops, assaults and assassinations.
Inspect all vehicles department and private before driving anywhere. This includes tires and lug nuts.
DO NOT take direct routes to and from work and anticipate being followed.
Be cognizant of persons approaching RMP’s asking for valid directions in the command.
DO NOT Open or touch unknown packages.
Carry your firearm AT ALL TIMES along with extra magazines.
Keep all NYPD officers under your supervision safe at ALL costs. Make them aware and instill vigilance in each of them.
The days ahead will be very challenging and will test your mettle and resolve in many ways.

I pray for each of you. Please stay as resolute as you are vigilant, and remember the SBA WILL ALWAYS have your back.
Fraternally,
Ed Mullins
President
Sergeants Benevolent Association

tem217

deblasio and Cuomo on tv everyday for covid19
but now where are they?
impeach them both

68jk09

2210 hrs East 13 St & University Place RMPs on Fire communicating to the bldg...... 2221 hrs PD calling a 10-13 at the scene w/FD operating .....2229 hrs University Place & East 12th NYPD South Sgt ordering more Units " there hitting the stores"......2236 hrs 58 & Broadway RMP on Fire.

Last edited: