OCME(?) Tractor trailer

Last night I saw a white unmarked  tractor trailer with a lighting package and a refrigerated trailer outside of the OCME office. Does anyone have any information on this unit? It was parked with an OCME box truck and an OCME REP. 

I believe this is the truck you're talking about. My pic from the Bronx train derailment in December

dan

That is R-3's old collapse trailer that was refurbished and put under a new tractor. OCME has a pretty robust and well trained Special Ops Division that provide a variety of special mass fatality services including operating in warm and hot zones. A lot of their equipment is grant funded and is available regionally through USAI, Regional Catastrophic Plan etc....

That is R-3's old collapse trailer that was refurbished and put under a new tractor. OCME has a pretty robust and well trained Special Ops Division that provide a variety of special mass fatality services including operating in warm and hot zones. A lot of their equipment is grant funded and is available regionally through USAI, Regional Catastrophic Plan etc....
Anyone got any pictures of these units?