Online FDNY Maps

Great work by all of the members posting incidents and rundowns. Being from a different metro region and a casual FDNY follower through this website, does anyone have online maps that shows each Engine Company response areas? During visits to various firehouses, I have seen similar poster size maps with response and administrative areas outlined and shaded. Keep up the good work!

Roofman4

Great work by all of the members posting incidents and rundowns. Being from a different metro region and a casual FDNY follower through this website, does anyone have online maps that shows each Engine Company response areas? During visits to various firehouses, I have seen similar poster size maps with response and administrative areas outlined and shaded. Keep up the good work!

Roofman4

Roofman4

I found some KML files on line a while back and I can't remember where and I can't locate them now. I did download them when I found them. I just put them in a dropbox folder. Here is the link. NYC GIS files

These files can be imported into google earth. I believe the fire companies file is the administrative areas of engines and ladders. I also have a few other files for NYPD MTA and DSNY in the folder.

I hope this helps everyone.