Patch Donation

vbcapt

We are in the process of constructing patch boards here at VBFD #8. If anyone out there would be so kind and wish to donate their patch, we would sincerely appreciate it. We would return the favor and send one of our Company patches to you, if you would like one. We already have the following patches from outside of our area: FDNY (standard), FDNY Rescue Services, Rescue 5, Squad 252, E54/L4, Clark County, Las Vegas, Houston #8, Montreal, Chesapeake VA. Send the patches to the address below:

Dean DaSilva
Engine Co. 8, VBFD
1201 Bayne Dr.
Va. Beach, VA 23454

grumpy grizzly

My son was a USMC FF in Iraq, does that interest you. I have some of his patches from Al-Asad and Fallujah. Don't worry he came home OK and is now working near O"Hare :) ;D

vbcapt

We already have an Al Asad FD patch. If he has something different that would be great !! Thank you.

rdm258

Dean,
    Patch is on the way. Let me know when get.
  Rob DeMeo

raybrag

Are you interested in patches from the Old Dominion Historical Fire Society (ODHFS) or SPAAMFAA (Society for the Preservation & Appreciation of Antique Fire Apparatus in America?  I can help if you are.

vbcapt

Sure !! We're putting up any emergency service type patches, and thank you !!

rdm258

Dean,
  Have several Police patches, going to send them to you, also..
Rob

vbcapt

Ray: Thank you very much for the very generous patch donation !! You're welcome anytime at the "eight ball house"

Dean-o

grumpy grizzly

;DPatches will be sent out Tuesday. One is from Fallujah, USMC FF Second patch is from Wackenhutt, he was offered a civilian contractor job at Al-Asad in Iraq for a one year tour at a firehouse. They were really busy, engine and ambulance response on all calls.First call was for a tank on fire with ammo still om board  One night they had 35 runs for all sort of BS but they made all the runs Will u pleae post a pix on the site with all the patches :)

Stevie

I can send you out Central Scotland Fire & Rescue old and new if your interested.

Stevie

vbcapt

I'll check tomorrow. I'm off for awhile: right leg injury while rafting in West Virginia

vbcapt

I was transferred to Engine 4 before the patch boards were finished. Please, continue sending patches to the original address. Change the name to Jeff Weigold vs. my name. He's finishing them up and thank you