Problem posting pictures

nfd2004

Members of this site;

It has been reported that there may be a problem posting any pictures on this site.

We are aware of this and it will be corrected as soon as possible

nfd2004

Thank you Ray for that advice.

As most of us know here, I am lost with posting pictures on here and I always depend on Brad. He has NEVER let me down either.

But if there are still problems posting pictures on here, we just got to bear with it for awhile while Tommy and his father John mourn the recent loss of their family member.

raybrag

I just tried posting a photo from my Samsung Galaxy S8, and like Brad . . . Couldn't. Allowed me to select a photo, then when I tried to post it, got "Oops, something went wrong". So, Brad . . . It's not just you.

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
Just tried to upload some photos / attachments and ran into some issues myself depending on the size of the file.
So I made some setting changes on the server tried a few larger files and they are now working.
Just note that if you use the attach files button instead of the image icon, it will ask you to insert a thumbnail or full image before you can post.

You can see below a photo that was take with my phone and posted from my phone.

Signal73

Just posted a picture as well and worked for me

Thank you LT

68jk09

Tom if you could please provide some kind of a tutorial on how to post photos .... i have many i would like to share but i do not know how other than individually emailing or sending them on the I phone to someone .....if i could do it directly onto the site that would be great ?....do they have to be uploaded somewhere else or what ? or how do i do that ?