Quarters of Fire Patrol 2

I see the Roman God of speed above the Firehouse as well as a Roman goddess walking by!!

M

mmattyphoto

NY Post page#12 has an article about the Fire Patrol, a must read.

M

mmattyphoto

I second that 69Mets. Some great FF's of the FDNY came from the Fire Patrol.

mmattyphoto said:
I second that 69Mets. Some great FF's of the FDNY came from the Fire Patrol.

That's a fact Matty ... They'll always have the respect of The Brothers which is far more important than having the respect of this pile of ruthle$$ swine ...

Thats OUTRAGEOUS!! They could have called or dropped those plaques off at any damn firehouse. Even the Fire Musuem. But to leave them on the dirt covered floor -- NO RESPECT!!
Shame on them!!!!

M

mmattyphoto

do you think Anderson Cooper would do the right thing and them mounted on the firehouse?

This is a quote from NY Fire Patrol 2's Facebook page from a former member......

"Just so everyone know Anderson cooper did nothing wrong I am glad he has our old home and ask him to get a hold of me I have alot of photos and stuff that was in there from 1906 and i know he will put the plaque back on the outside"

Also this from the New York Post Feb 13th 2010 edition....

CNN ANCHOR SUED FOR 'UNSAFE' BUILDING

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/cooper_crash_pad_NB1Gew9npaibBUVjymzKcP

And for those that are interested......

Fire Patrol Truck 2 is currently in Mountain, Wisconsin. The service will be using it as their Rescue "73" Unfortunately the truck will be painted white to match the services Ambo units.