Railroad Police

chicago2008

Good afternoon and Happy 4th of July,
Has anyone on here had any dealings with Railroad Police such as MTA, Amtrak, CSX, or Norfolk Southern? If so when? Thanks.

Lebby

I've had dealings with Port Authority Police (PATH), MTA Police (Metro North), NJT Police (Newark Penn Station), Amtrak Police (NY Penn Station) and NYPD Transit (NYC Subways) through my time as an EMT with FDNY and University Hospital (Newark, NJ). I've had an interaction with all these agencies in one form or another within the last six months. Any questions in particular? I'm pretty familiar with most of their organizations from conversations during transports.

chicago2008

I've had dealings with Port Authority Police (PATH), MTA Police (Metro North), NJT Police (Newark Penn Station), Amtrak Police (NY Penn Station) and NYPD Transit (NYC Subways) through my time as an EMT with FDNY and University Hospital (Newark, NJ). I've had an interaction with all these agencies in one form or another within the last six months. Any questions in particular? I'm pretty familiar with most of their organizations from conversations during transports.
What about the freight railroads such as CSX and Norfolk Southern? Also when did you typically deal with them? When some idiot played chicken with a train and lost? Thanks.

Lebby

I never have personally, but my father did as a Detective I believe his last case with them was a few years ago.