RECD THIS FROM A RET FDNY FF HELPING WW2 VETERANS.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON & CONTRIBUTE IF YOU CAN

QUOTE....Subject: Fw: FDNY retired; Roger Kilfoil and Co-founder Stephanie Folwell

FORWARDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION TO HELP VETS THROUGH ROGER

----- Forwarded Message -----
Cc: Stephanie Folwell <bc_sf@msn.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023 at 06:51:53 PM EST
Subject: FDNY retired; Roger Kilfoil and Co-founder Stephanie Folwell

Hello, its retired member, Roger Kilfoil, TL-131. I hope this finds you well.
I am the former treasurer and recently elected Vice President of the FDNY’s DART, Disaster Assistance Response Team.
As you may remember, I also volunteer with the nonprofit Honor Flight Long Island, serving as its Vice President since 2014. Honor Flight Long Island has brought almost two thousand New York veterans to Washington D.C. to see their war memorials, at no cost to the veterans.
During my 14 years with that nonprofit, Stephanie Folwell and I build amazing and wonderful relationships with our shrinking WWII veteran community.
We found ourselves having dinners, attending dances and traveling to dozens of WWII veteran centric events with our heroes.
It seems, both you and I have committed ourselves to serving the communities that serves us. I share the same pride you have in doing the right thing for the heroes of our City and our Country.
In May 2020, Stephanie and I brought 8 WWII veterans and one “Rosie the Riveter” to Europe on ‘One Last Mission’. Last year’s trip was such an amazing success, that we’ve been invited to return.
We have partnered with veteran owned Nine Line Apparel. They want to help us raise money, and have designed a WWII themed T-shirt for us, Mission Margraten Plus.
So, my request to you , is can you help spread the word about fundraising effort to sell T-shirts? We will earn $5 for every shirt sold. It’s not a lot, but with your audience, it could make a great impact. We sure would appreciate your help.
We launch our campaign on March 3rd. With your blessing, I will share the link to Nine Line Apparel before the March 3rd launch.
I have attached to this email, our Mission Margraten Plus Booklet about last year's trip and our upcoming visit. You can see the 8 WWII veterans and one Rosie the Riveter we took last year.
I’ve also pasted the link to my recent Podcast, that tells our story. I hope you can invest a few short minutes to view and learn about our Mission.
It is our goal to bring another dozen WWII Veterans to Europe this May 2023, while our WWII veterans are still alive and can enjoy it.
Thank you in advance for helping to raise awareness about our upcoming T-shirt sale.
We are a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit, EIN # 86-3082919.
We have several ways for the Brothers to show their support for our Mission.
We have a Text-2-Give platform, where donations can be made using a smart phone.
You can Text “WW2GO” to the short code 243725 to make a donation.
Visiting our website; missionmargratenplus.org has a donation page using credit cards and PayPal vehicles. You can even visit our Facebook page too and meet our wonderful WWII veteran heroes and see to numerous activities and events we do with our Boys.
So, I would like to please ask you to consider announcing our fundraiser effort through your email announcements. Our WWII veterans and I would be personally grateful for your help us.
Thank you.
Roger Kilfoil
UNQUOTE.