Requesting User Name Change

nfd2004

Members of Nycfire.net, we still have members that would like to go back to their "USER NAMES" - BEFORE - the new site change had to be made.

Our Boss, FDNY Lt Tommy Bendick, who owns and runs this web site certainly does his best to keep things running smoothly and keep us all happy. He does this WITHOUT asking for Anything from us in return.

Since that change, he has done his best to make things easier for us as we move into this new generation of www.nycfire.

Some of you are still having problems with your user names through no fault of your own and would like to change them to what they were just prior to this site changeover.

So why don't we try this :
Anyone who would like to change their user name back to what it was please post your current name listed here, and your previous user name before the site changeover. After a week or so, we'll show this list to Tommy and I'm sure he'll do his best to help you.

nfd2004

Anybody else want to have their user name back to what it was before the site changeover ? If so, post it here and later tomorrow (7/8) I'll pass this onto the boss so he is aware of it.

tbendick

Administrator
Staff member
I removed the ones I completed just so it is easier to track.. Anyone else?

Bulldog

Bulldog
Much appreciated, thanks so much!

ONE QUESTION however, my name is there twice, the larger one on top and blue and below it my name again in smaller text black. For most other people this line is either member, administrator etc. It really doesn't matter to me just something I noticed that it's different.