RET FF EDWARD FULFORD SR. LAD*124.

I rec'd word that longtime War Years LAD*124 FF Ed Fulford Sr. Passed To A Higher Level yesterday at his home in VA.surrounded by his Family & Friends including some RET Brothers who were his close Friends & also VA Neighbors. ......Ed was a prominent figure in the old 124 going back to when they were one of the two Truck's in BN*35 along with 108 (before BN*28 was organized) ...Ed saw Bushwick burn from the start & was always a Gentleman / ("Giant" ) ....I had the pleasure of knowing & working with Ed SR. as well as later his Son ED JR. 175 when I worked on Bradford St..... a Great Family......REST IN PEACE BROTHER....PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES.....Arrangements to follow when available

Rest Easy Ed, it’s firemen like you that can’t be replaced. War years firemen were the top of the food chain. A great firefighter, in a great company. Condolences to your family.

Condolences to the Family and may he RIP. I didn't know Sr., but met Eddie Jr. at an unfortunate incident several years ago. Although he was in 175 we never really met running in with each other. We only ran in with them in Highland Park and Cypress hills. Unfortunately I have met Jr. at several funerals we both have attended.

Eddie was my friend and neighbor in Virginia. I was at his home on Monday when he passed. He was surrounded by family and friends including his wife Teri and one of his sons. It was an honor to get to know him over the past 15 years. Ed was always pleasant without a complaint, and we enjoyed many "board meeting" lunches together. I am an FDNY Buff and Eddie was a wealth of knowledge. All I had to do was show him a picture of a fire or fireman in NYC and Eddie could recall the incident or story about the member in the picture. It was a true blessing to have him as a friend. Rest in Peace "Steady Eddie".

Captain FDNY Chester Moscicki, passed away 4/24/24 at the age of 101. Retired in 1977 after 30 years. US Army Air Corps Sargeant Tailgunner on a B-29 for 35 missions over Japan. Awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross and 4 Air Medals.

A true American hero, WW2 and the FDNY, who out lived all his relatives will receive visitors April 30 from 2-8.00 pm at Robertaccio Funeral Home Center Morichies, NY.

Any FDNY member who can fit in uniform or not who would like to honor this hero on Wednesday at 10:00 at Robertaccio funeral home at 495 Main St. Center Morichies NY.

I will be there along with some members of the Pipes and Drums, so stop by and give this hero a proper send off. Look for me and say hello brothers.