September 11th - 9/11/2022

mack

Administrator
Lest we forget all lost on this day, 9-11-01: brothers and sisters who lost their lives as firefighters, police officers, EMTs, medics and passengers on the lost flights at the WTC, at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania. Never forget.

It looked like rerun of last year's excellent show from the promo I saw. Is that the case?
For something a little different, last night on the National Geographic channel there was an hour program on the flight controls from the Gander Flight Control station, I believe in Newfoundland. On that day there was something like over 450 planes in the air coming from Europe and of those about 250 where past turning around and going back to Europe. The program showed how they got the message US air space was closed and all these planes had to land in 5 near by air fields plus Gander. Very interesting show considering these air fields very rarely take wide body planes and how they parked them. The show was called 9/11 Control the Skies.

tunnel to towers (T2T.org) filmed some emotional interviews for the 20th anniversary of 9/11
you can go to...T2T.org
then click on 9/11 reflections

They did a T2T,org sanctioned run in my hometown of Lynchburg Tennessee on Saturday the 10th. Great turnout.