SOC Logistics Support Unit

BCR

I was wondering if there were any plans on replacing the SOC Logistics Support Unit. The vehicle they are using is a 1994 Ford / Utilitymaster I believe, one of the former scuba units that carried all the scuba gear before it was moved onto the rescues.  It seems this is a pretty old unit to be in front line service and with all the different units that have been bid recently, haz-mat support units , squad support units etc. I was wondering if an extra was going to be built to replace it not to mention all the units SOC has been buying lately that are really only special use type if units that might get used once or twice a year. This unit seems pretty old for one that takes in runs an a more regular basis

HCO

Two 2013 International TerraStar Logistical Support Units have been delivered and are being outfitted.  One is a 4x2, the other a 6x4. Both have rear power lift gates.

wow 6X4 im assuming they are going to be a bit bigger then the Ems Lsu's???  wonder what kind of box they got with the power lift gates.

could this be it. Shot it at the shops. I heard it was the rail cart carrier though
ohse2a.jpg

BCR

I'm guessing with two units and being bigger they are going to be carrying a lot more equiptment. It's kinda of interesting watching these units evolve over the years, in this case an extra box van that was lying around and had some Equiptment which I understand is mainly disposable ( battery's saw blades etc) and has evolved into two brand new size able units. 

BCR

Maybe be the smaller one is the rail cart unit ? There is supposed to be two of these, this one a tandem axle and another a single axle ? A truck that big looks a little big and heavy duty  for the rail  cart but who knows !!