Something for the Single/Senior Members

nfd2004

As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, here is something for our Single/Senior Members of this site to enjoy.

These two individuals, named "Gramma" and "Ginga", have become "youtube" stars overnight.

So guys, grab yourself a hot cocco and sit down to enjoy some of todays hottest youtube sensations.

Say hello to Gramma and Ginga and don't forget to subscribe.

Here are just a few samples. There are many more for your enjoyment to watch.

It's Ginga's Birthday -    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCoyHj9x8l0

Are these your glasses ? -    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdHGSHyjD-M     

nfd2004

fdce54 said:
Uncle Wilfred has got himself a couple of ladies!
I guess by now, some of the members on this site have a pretty good idea of just who Gramma and Ginga are.

Regarding the quote above, for many of us, we consider Frank D, aka "fdce54" to be a good friend. He's dependable, considerate, a good man.

Frank and I are good buddies and we sometimes meet up with some of the other guys on this site. Ask anyone of those guys about Frankie D, aka "fdce54" and they will say he is a Great Guy.

But behind that happy face we know that Frank grew up and worked in some of the toughest neighborhoods in the Bronx. Where he had to learn to survive in those mean streets.

So why do I tell you this ?

I think because when you view these videos of Gramma and Ginga, without a doubt, most of us would feel that "Ginga" would be the perfect match for Frank. She can be tough when she needs to be, just like Frank. Plus we know that Frank "is" available for the right lady. Maybe he even has a few bucks stashed away just waiting to spend on a lady like "Ginga".

Sometimes some of us meet up at our favorite neighborhood bar in Queens. I think a lot of us could just picture our good friend, Frankie D., aka "fdce54", walking in with Ginga right by his side. 

nfd2004

nfd2004 said:
As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, here is something for our Single/Senior Members of this site to enjoy.

These two individuals, named "Gramma" and "Ginga", have become "youtube" stars overnight.

So guys, grab yourself a hot cocco and sit down to enjoy some of todays hottest youtube sensations.

Say hello to Gramma and Ginga and don't forget to subscribe.

Here are just a few samples. There are many more for your enjoyment to watch.

It's Ginga's Birthday -    www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCoyHj9x8l0

fdce54 said:
Uncle Wilfred has got himself a couple of ladies!

Yes folks, as Frankie D., aka "fdce54" says; "I do have myself a couple of ladies". Yes it's true and as I see it;

"I like my ladies large"
"I like my ladies small"
"In fact I like them ALL".

Rumor has it that back when Frankie D., aka "fdce54", roamed the streets of the Bronx a lady had her eyes on him. In fact she wrote a song about him simply called "Frankie". Her name was "Ginga". (See video above; "It's Ginga's Birthday")

Here is the song she wrote back then about her man named Frankie. Apparently the song was later done by a different group.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NDaQYDPiF0

nfd2004

The girls "Gramma" and "Ginga" are actually pretty popular with the guys. Here is Gramma at 103 years old, with her younger sister Ginga, age 98 (then) talking with TV Host Steve Harvey.

As much as Frank D, aka "fdce54" and myself are interested in these two fine ladies, I don't think we have a chance. As Steve Harvey says here on national television: "You all got to be two of the most beautiful, finest women we have ever seen".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TE8hn7ej98

nfd2004

A VERY SPECIAL DAY:

TODAY - MARCH 21, 2019, Our Special Lady Friend, "GRAMMA", turns 105 YEARS OLD.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMA.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKZc6U7XsOU

nfd2004

Most of us are on this site because we have a special interest in the fire service (particularly the FDNY), EMS, etc.

BUT, we are also finding out that there has been indications that perhaps, unbeknown to us, there are some ladies trolling this site looking for eligible Single/Senior Members to maybe hook up with. They troll this site and some have found pictures of guys they are very interested in meeting. They have looked through the "News of Members", as well as "Get Together Photos" published on this site.

We understand that guys like "CFDMarshall", "Johnd248", and a few others have caught their eyes. BUT those guys are already taken so one lady decided to move on looking further.

Then this lady comes across one individual who frequents this site who "IS" available. A few of us know this guy and I'm sure most would feel that he would be a pretty good choice for her. So who is this lucky senior member and this lucky lady.

Well friends, his name is Frank D., but many on here know him simply as "fdce54". When asked how she first became interested in him, she replied from his "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FDCE54" thread posted on here in June in "News and Events" section. When he celebrated "his" birthday. That's where she saw his picture in reply # 11 posted by "mack". 

This lady also recently celebrated her birthday too. Here is a video that shows us her Happy Birthday Party too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E05z3u5_1TQ 

fdce54

nfd2004 said:
Most of us are on this site because we have a special interest in the fire service (particularly the FDNY), EMS, etc.

BUT, we are also finding out that there has been indications that perhaps, unbeknown to us, there are some ladies trolling this site looking for eligible Single/Senior Members to maybe hook up with. They troll this site and some have found pictures of guys they are very interested in meeting. They have looked through the "News of Members", as well as "Get Together Photos" published on this site.

We understand that guys like "CFDMarshall", "Johnd248", and a few others have caught their eyes. BUT those guys are already taken so one lady decided to move on looking further.

Then this lady comes across one individual who frequents this site who "IS" available. A few of us know this guy and I'm sure most would feel that he would be a pretty good choice for her. So who is this lucky senior member and this lucky lady.

Well friends, his name is Frank D., but many on here know him simply as "fdce54". When asked how she first became interested in him, she replied from his "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FDCE54" thread posted on here in June in "News and Events" section. When he celebrated "his" birthday. That's where she saw his picture in reply # 11 posted by "mack". 

This lady also recently celebrated her birthday too. Here is a video that shows us her Happy Birthday Party too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E05z3u5_1TQ
Willy, although I appreciate your looking out for my benefit?, there is no way in hell I would cut in on your action.

nfd2004

Latest word is that we understand there might be a new lady who has seemed to caught the interest of this "senior" site member Mr Frankie D., aka "fdce54".

Lately while cursing the online dating sites, this very special lady happened to catch Franks eye.

But this is not just your ordinary lady. Perhaps some of you may remember her. She was once the WWE Woman's Wrestling Champion that many of us watched back around 1995.

Her name, Ms Bertha Faye, and we understand that our own Frank D., "fdce54" wrote a special song about her.

Could this be my good buddy, Frankie D "fdce54", singing this song to Bertha. Telling her just the way he feels about her. He named the song; "Sweet Lovin' Arms". The song is very special to him. So listen carefully to the words.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdQtTMW8wpk

fdce54

Now Uncle Willy, it's your own story you're telling. We all know you picked up this lady at Mohegan Sun which is in your own backyard and she's been body slamming you ever since.

nfd2004

Members of Nycfire.net., I have an update regarding my Good Friend, Frankie D, aka "fdce54", and Ms Bertha Faye.

Since I first mentioned about the former Woman's Wrestling Champion, Ms Bertha Faye (see above January 25, 2020) having an affair with Mr Frankie D., I've done a little investigation on my own. I wanted to know "WHY" my good buddy, Frankie D would NOT want us to know about this relationship with Ms Faye.

Apparently all along, Bertha has been cheating on her Wrestling Manager and once lover, Mr Harvey Whippleman. Apparently this is the reason why Mr Frankie D., aka "fdce54", does NOT want to admit what has been going on behind the scenes for such a long time. I'm sure Frank is "TERRIFIED" that if Ms Bertha finds out about this information being told on this site, Frank is going to have himself some Big Trouble and let's face it, "NOT Too Many of us here are ready to deal with Bertha Faye".

There's a few parts in this video below showing us just how she became the Woman's Heavyweight Wrestling Champion of the World.

In addition to that, you will see for yourself, her throwing kisses to all the men in the audience, "right in front of her own manager and lover". Perhaps Mr Whippleman was afraid himself to stop her from doing so. As you can see, size wise, Harvey could be no challenge for Bertha to handle. So we can certainly understand what it must be like to be in Franks situation.

Note: You may have to click on "watch this video on youtube" if that shows up after clicking on the original video presented.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN7iARbfTxA     

fdce54

Poor Willy D. He's going crazy and getting delusional during his long winter hibernation......

raybrag

Nah, Frank.  Just waiting to acknowledge that his girlfriend is calling him . . .

nfd2004

It is NOT my intention to use this as a DATING Site. But when I see a lady named Auntie Lardonia and I think a couple of guys here are looking, I like to pass it on.

Auntie Lardonia, is the Aunt of "Lardo and Burley" of the Moron Brothers. Some of you may remember them from another topic on this site.

Of course some of us know that "Lardo" is also a Retired Firefighter from the Lexington, Ky Fire Dept. He talked about it in one of his previous videos.

Anyway, I just thought that one of our single friends, actually Mr Frankie D., aka "fdce54", might be interested in meeting Ms Auntie Lardonia.

Here Auntie Lardonia joins "Burley" in singing a song. Take it away Auntie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FAFXldHgZA