Something for the Single/Senior Members

fdce54

I'm sure that we all can't date Ms Bertha Faye as our good friend Mr Frankie D., aka "fdce54" has been able to. Few of us have the kind of qualities that guys like Frankie D., or before her break up with her Wrestling manager, "Mr Harvey Whippleman" have. (See video above).

Many of the guys here are married and as those wedding vows say; "For Better or for Worse". The guys accept that and at times deal with it as it is.

So for those guys, Uncle Vinny offers you some great advice.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpsSzEmrEe4
Well Uncle Wilfred, It's your own story you're telling. And for the record, I would never come between you and Bertha. No sane man would. And when you marry Bertha, it will definitely be "for Worse"...........LOL.

nfd2004

As the days get shorter and the nights get colder, here is something for our Single/Senior Members of this site to enjoy.

These two individuals, named "Gramma" and "Ginga", have become "youtube" stars overnight.

So guys, grab yourself a hot cocco and sit down to enjoy some of todays hottest youtube sensations.

Say hello to Gramma and Ginga and don't forget to subscribe.

Here are just a few samples. There are many more for your enjoyment to watch.

It's Ginga's Birthday - www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCoyHj9x8l0

Are these your glasses ? - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdHGSHyjD-M

At 106 years old, "Gramma" passed away on Christmas Day, 2020.

Gramma was one of the stars who entertained many of us on our favorite you tube channels.

Gramma and her sister, "Ginga" showed us their joys and happiness of years together.

Thank you Gramma and May You Rest In Peace.

It is reported that "Ginga" has NOT been told of the passing of her sister Gramma.

Meanwhile on February 4th, "Ginga" celebrated her 102 Happy Birthday.

So HAPPY Birthday Ginga. Here is "Ginga" doing what she does best. Dancing and enjoying herself.

It's called: "Dancing Ginga".

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShF0L-sJ8ms

skiLB

Gramma was one of the stars who entertained many of us on our favorite you tube channels.

Gramma and her sister, "Ginga" showed us their joys and happiness of years together.

It is reported that "Ginga" has NOT been told of the passing of her sister Gramma.

So HAPPY Birthday Ginga. Here is "Ginga" doing what she does best. Dancing and enjoying herself.

Wow, incredible sisters and both centurians...what a life for both of them together & what they have seen through the decades. What stories! God Bless the family.

fdce54

Willy, my condolences to you on the loss of your lady friend Gramma. I know you must be hurting now but she had a long happy life until you ended it for her. Wait, that didn't come out right.

Last edited:

nfd2004

I know that some of you here remember Carroll Burnett's - "Mama's Place". That show featured Eunice and Mama.

But did you know that Mama's younger sister, Nadine, is a star as well. Yes, Nadine is a frequent visitor to a place called; "Larry's Country Diner".

Did you also know that Mr Frankie D, aka "fdce54", tried to date Mama but she turned him down.
Then when Mama turned him down he found out about her younger sister Nadine, and Frank was suddenly attracted to her.

Well lets take a look back at Mama from the TV Show, "Mama's Place".

Then lets take a look at Nadine, another one of Franks heart throbs. I'm sure when viewing both these videos you will see the close resemblance of the two sisters.

Here is a look back at Mama:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqzclCLrP0

And now to Nadine
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZKHZj0JOk

We all sure wish Frank "fdce54", better luck with Nadine than he had with Mama

skiLB

I know that some of you here remember Carroll Burnett's - "Mama's Place". That show featured Eunice and Mama.

But did you know that Mama's younger sister, Nadine, is a star as well. Yes, Nadine is a frequent visitor to a place called; "Larry's Country Diner".

Did you also know that Mr Frankie D, aka "fdce54", tried to date Mama but she turned him down.
Then when Mama turned him down he found out about her younger sister Nadine, and Frank was suddenly attracted to her.

Well lets take a look back at Mama from the TV Show, "Mama's Place".

Then lets take a look at Nadine, another one of Franks heart throbs. I'm sure when viewing both these videos you will see the close resemblance of the two sisters.

Here is a look back at Mama:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqzclCLrP0

And now to Nadine
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZKHZj0JOk

We all sure wish Frank "fdce54", better luck with Nadine than he had with Mama
Another classic

nfd2004

It seems that "Nadine" of Larry's Country Diner isn't too interested in Frankie D's "fdce54" courtship. Just like her older sister "Mama' rejected his hints of interest.

So what could our good friend, Frankie D do now.

Well going through his "Book of Hopes" he found one of his old flames, now 102 year old Ginga (see earlier replies here).

Yes, you guessed it. So Frank gives Ginga a call.

Frank; "Hello Ginga, this is Frank"
Ginga; "Frank" ? "Frank who" ?
Frank; "You know, Frankie D, the old Con Ed guy you used to date".
Ginga: "Oh yes". Well I'm out driving so I'll stop by and take you for a ride".

Sure enough, Ginga stopped by with her other lady friend and off they went.

Could this be the start of what Frank has been waiting for ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=52-tLkgXHes