Sticker School

Hi friends!

Can anyone help me with a close up photo of the sticker "Schools open - Drive carefully". These were located on the front bumpers during the 60`s and 70?s. I?ve tons of photos were the sticker is visible but they?ve to low resolution for making a decal in scale 1:25.

Many thanks for your help  :)

Regards Jonas

It's not a closeup, Jonas, but the back bumper of this FDNY 1956 Ford chief's car has what I think is the sticker you're looking for. I'll try to get a close up for you.  This photo was taken on Dec 16, 1960, after the midair crash that resulted in the plane crashing in Brooklyn.

These are both from a later time . . . I'm guessing '80s or '90s, and the colors and fonts are different, but they should give you an idea. . .

The "AAA" is the American Automobile Association logo . . . and here it is:

raybrag said:
It's not a closeup, Jonas, but the back bumper of this FDNY 1956 Ford chief's car has what I think is the sticker you're looking for. I'll try to get a close up for you.  This photo was taken on Dec 16, 1960, after the midair crash that resulted in the plane crashing in Brooklyn.

Oh thanx Raybrag! I?ve seen this photo before. I think I have it here somewhere...

raybrag said:
These are both from a later time . . . I'm guessing '80s or '90s, and the colors and fonts are different, but they should give you an idea. . .

The "AAA" is the American Automobile Association logo . . . and here it is:

Thanks again, Ray! The black and white will be perfect, just switch the colors  :)