Strange behavior of website

Bulldog

Bulldog
For the last two days I have not been seeing the section on the right hand side of the main page where you would see the newest postings as well as a link to click to go to a page that you showed all the new listings since your last visit. Has anybody else been seeing the same problem? I have a problem on both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11.

68jk09

What about if you go to the top of the Forum page click  "Forum Stats" & then scroll to the bottom of the page & click on "View the most recent posts" then scroll through until you reach the last post you have already seen covering all new ones ?

Bulldog

Bulldog
68jk09 said:
What about if you go to the bottom of the Forum page to "Forum Stats" & click on "View the most recent posts" ?
That still works but instead of giving just a listing of all the new postings give you the postings including all their text which makes for a pretty long listing. Sometimes you don't want to look at every post, just ones that are interesting to you. Hopefully this is a short-term problem that will be solved soon.

CFDMarshal

Same problem, have to click the upper left dropdown for Forum then once I get to any forum then I can go to unread post link.

fdce54

Same thing with me. The recent post section on the right side of the home page is not there any more.

jmag228

Thought it was my computer, one less thing to worry about today. Thanks all

nfd2004

Same thing for the ole" Uncle Wilfred. As most know already, this computer stuff is way over his head anyway. Then we throw this thing at him. Well after pushing a lot of buttons trying to figure out what to do next, it finally worked out.

As the previous poster stated, "one less thing to worry about today". So good to see everybody again.  :)

Bulldog

Bulldog
Has anybody heard from any of the administrators if this issue is going to be corrected or not?

STAjo

Bulldog said:
Has anybody heard from any of the administrators if this issue is going to be corrected or not?

Has anyone Notified Admin.  :-\

Bulldog

Bulldog
I see that it is back to normal this morning! Obviously it wasn't too big of a problem to repair.