Support Vehicle Shop

Hello,

yesterday i was watching the support vehicle shop via google earth, but as i see, google earth has new pictures and on this new pictures aren?t any ladders or engines parked at the support vehicle shop. Now my question is, if the fdny has a new parking place for their spare trucks?

I believe you are referring to the "Shops Annex" on Paidge Ave. in Greenpoint.

All vehicles are inside the facility.

They store spare and reserve engines, ladders, rescues etc.  They also have 2 fuel trucks, several wreckers, and 2 snow plow/salters. Also store new Marauders as they await final retrofitting.

I only know the address, which is written in the reference book from 2009. This place is open air. But as i see, i think you know it better, were they park there bigger cars. Do you have an exactly address, because i stay in New York in october and want to watch this place?

pet61 said:
I only know the address, which is written in the reference book from 2009. This place is open air. But as i see, i think you know it better, were they park there bigger cars. Do you have an exactly address, because i stay in New York in October and want to watch this place?

The "Shops Annex" is at 59 Paidge Avenue Greenpoint, NY (Brooklyn)

The FDNY EMS repair facility is at 55 30 58 St. Maspeth, NY (Queens)  This facility has open air vehicle storage provisions.