TAC Units

I was wondering what Tac 1 and 2 carry and why they only have one Firefighter from SOC and not 2?

Taken from the Frequently asked Questions section on the page

Q: What are the Tactical Support Units?
A: The TSUs carry a variety of equipment not normally carried by the Rescues, Squads, and SSLs such as a generator, raft, crane, and Spotlights. They respond to all 2nd alarms and special rescues citywide. There are two TSUs, TSU1 on Roosevelt Island/The Rock and TSU2 on Staten Island.

I was wondering what Tac 1 and 2 carry and why they only have one Firefighter from SOC and not 2?

Both Staffed by 1 FF, they also have Night Vision Googles, cutter and a Ram, Dewatering Stanley Unit, cordless saws and drills, floor jacks, air bags, generators, throw rope, and The Rescue Max Line Guy. TSU 1 mainly uses the boat for Rosevelt island and the Rock. They will take one of the other guys from SOC to put it in the water.

Both Staffed by 1 FF, they also have Night Vision Googles, cutter and a Ram, Dewatering Stanley Unit, cordless saws and drills, floor jacks, air bags, generators, throw rope, and The Rescue Max Line Guy. TSU 1 mainly uses the boat for Rosevelt island and the Rock. They will take one of the other guys from SOC to put it in the water.
I thought TSU 1 was at SOC Island? Also why do they only have 1 firefighter and not 2

I thought TSU 1 was at SOC Island? Also why do they only have 1 firefighter and not 2

SOC Island is Rosevelt Island. They can get to the Rock faster then any of the rescues. Always been 1FF that I can remember. They will give them a 2nd FF during Storms