Tactical medics

C

capthale

I know FDNY has rescue medics but do they have a dedicated units that are trained for tactical situations and what additional gear Would they carry?

There is a answer to this question, but as far as our operational security goes I think it would be better left unsaid especially in light of recent events.

No they're not hanging out with the ODAs, but I think if you knew the answer you'd understand the my caution. Realistically there is no need for the information to be hanging in public domain especially when if misused (not that imagine any member would do such a thing, but the viewing public at large) it could get members hurt or worse. Also I don't think MetroTech would take kindly to that information being released.

Lebby said:
No they're not hanging out with the ODAs, but I think if you knew the answer you'd understand the my caution. Realistically there is no need for the information to be hanging in public domain especially when if misused (not that imagine any member would do such a thing, but the viewing public at large) it could get members hurt or worse. Also I don't think MetroTech would take kindly to that information being released.
Excellent thinking Lebby and thank you!