Thank you to the Bendicks

nfd2004

As most of us know, this web site was down during most of the day (2/11). But through the efforts of this site owner Lt Tommy Bendick and his father, Retired Capt John Bendick, things are working again.

I think there's plenty of us out there who appreciate what you did for us.

68jk09

^^^^^^^Yes Thanks are in order for a lot of work on this site.

Signal73

I spend a lot of time on this site. A good portion of the day. When it?s down i feel like part of my day is missing lol.  Thank you LT & Capt. For fixing it with in a timely matter during your busy lives. And uncle Willy for responding to my email and getting the ball rolling

CFDMarshal

My wife says the site is an addiction? She is looking to sue! LOL!!! Actually it keeps me out of her hair and she now knows what a 10-75 is and 3-2 plus the rescue and squad!

STAjo

As Always, Many Thanks to Capt. John & Lt. Tom Bendick, for their Great Work !  8)

mack

nfd2004 said:
As most of us know, this web site was down during most of the day (2/11). But through the efforts of this site owner Lt Tommy Bendick and his father, Retired Capt John Bendick, things are working again.

Bill - what did you do to cause it to go down again?

1261Truckie

Thank you to Lieutenant Tom and Captain John for fixing the blip yesterday and for maintaining this site. You are both greatly appreciated.

nfd2004

mack said:
nfd2004 said:

Bill - what did you do to cause it to go down again?
I don't know if I caused this thing or not. But over 40 years ago guys tried to accuse me of causing the NYC Blackout of 1977 too. Later they all found out that I had nothing to do with it.

They promised me a Blackout Cake for my troubles. Maybe I could have used the extra calories then, but not now.

I never did get it though and I think they still owe me. Problem is now most of them can't remember their own names. How are they ever going to remember they owe me that cake. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B2tAcX4Qxg