THANKSGIVING 2020.

68jk09

A Safe, Healthy & Happy Thanksgiving To All ..... Especially those away from their Families today serving in Uniforms of all types both Home & Abroad ....May we all think about things to be Thankful for on this day......certainly in the last year we all may have had many sad things occur & also maybe lost many friends but alongside that we have had some good things occur like those who are in remission after a fight & those who have overcome tough odds after serious accidents.....i am sure we all know of several who fit into the categories of those lost but also those who fit into the category of those coming back.....also today let us remember those in Uniforms of all types both Civil Service & Military who will be On Duty today carrying on both here & abroad as some of us get to sit home & enjoy the day with Family & Friends & share a hot meal......HAPPY & HEALTHY THANKSGIVING & GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Last edited:

memorymaster

Thank you Sir and may you and your family, as well as all here at this site, have a safe, healthy and Happy Thanksgiving!

nfd2004

A Safe, Healthy & Happy Thanksgiving To All ..... Especially those away from their Families today serving in Uniforms of all types both Home & Abroad ....May we all think about things to be Thankful for on this day......certainly in the last year we all may have had many sad things occur & also maybe lost many friends but alongside that we have had some good things occur like those who are in remission after a fight & those who have overcome tough odds after serious accidents.....i am sure we all know of several who fit into the categories of those lost but also those who fit into the category of those coming back.....also today let us remember those in Uniforms of all types both Civil Service & Military who will be On Duty today carrying on both here & abroad as some of us get to sit home & enjoy the day with Family & Friends & share a hot meal......HAPPY & HEALTHY THANKSGIVING & GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Chief, I think that says it "very well" in a year like most of us have NEVER seen before.

If we have good health, food to eat and a roof over our heads, "We have a Lot to be Very THANKFUL For". Not everybody has that.

To Our Civil Service and Military Members, "I am certainly grateful for the work you do for us every day of the year.

This year I am very THANKFUL for all of our Doctors and Nurses, CNA's, Hospital Staff, EMTs Medics, for the risk and work you have done in this very trying time. A time like none of us have ever seen before. Yet you continue to risk your own lives, as well as the lives of your family members, to Save Ours and the Lives of our Loved Ones and Friends. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO.

Our Police Officers and Firefighters now face an ADDITIONAL RISK to both themselves as well as family members and friends that we have never seen before.

And let's NOT Forget those that make our daily lives possible throughout this difficult time. Our food suppliers, delivery personnel, our utility workers, our 911 dispatchers, store clerks, etc. WE COULD NOT MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU.

I am also very THANKFUL to both John and Tommy Bendick, owners of this site. Because without them, I would NOT have so many good friends who have been very Good to Me and I am VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

johnd248

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. First time having Turkey Day with only my wife. Feeling greatful that all of my family is well. Some have quarantined and others just not traveling. Thanks to all of the warriors who have to work today.

Last edited:

jtsjc1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and thank you for all the well wishes this year. Stay safe and keep your families safe.

lfdlt31

Not Thanksgiving for me but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone south of the border!!

BoroCall

Chief, beautifully said - a very happy, safe & HEALTHY Thanksgiving to everyone!