THANKSGIVING 2021.

68jk09

Here is something worthwhile.....Thanks to poster "DOTHERIGHTTHING" from another site.....
92.5 FOX News is collecting 10,000 Christmas cards for American soldiers

Send a Christmas Card with a warm message to one of our troops serving overseas.

92.5 Fox News Radio kicked off “10,000 for the Troops” in November. The goal is to collect 10,000 cards for U.S. troops before Christmas and get them shipped out in time for our heroes.

Radio host Drew Steele arrived in Germany Thursday morning and is set to hand-deliver the cards you sent in, directly to the troops there.

Steele said, “We made it, we are here – we are on our way to Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany and it’s an exciting day to get those cards, from you delivered to them. Just a little added bonus, we still have time, obviously, Dec. 9 is the cutoff. We wanted to make sure we had a nice group of cards making their way to the base, this is awesome as we’re making our travels there.”

While you’re out shopping, grab a card and address it to: Dear Service Member.

Let’s make a difference in a soldier’s life this Holiday season!

Until December 9, you can send a Christmas card with a warm message to a soldier written inside to:

10,000 For the Troops
P.O. BOX 877
Fort Myers, FL 33902

nfd2004

Thanksgiving is a time to give THANKS FOR ALL WE HAVE.

If you have food to eat, a roof over your head, and good health, you have everything to be Thankful for.

We also need to be very THANKFUL for our first responders, all of our frontline workers, and our military who give us our everyday Freedom.

I hope you all have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving

THANK YOU ALL.

Lt. Q

Hey Dan, it looks like the house of pain kitchen, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, especially to the brothers and sisters that are working today. Stay safe everyone.
TK

nfdcanman

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the beach in Ponce Inlet FL! A special thanks to those on the line in country and overseas protecting us today and everyday...a special thanks to the Bendicks....without them we would not be here!ponce.jpg

mack

Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving to brother Dan Rinaldi, preparing a hare raising meal for his Providence Fire Department family.
DR Kitchen.jpg

nfd2004

^^^^^^The Chef is RET R*2 LT Gary Howard's & his Wife Jayne's Son Eric FDNY FF SQ*18 formerly LAD*4.

Thank you Chief and hope everything is okay with Lt Gary Howard. A great guy as many of us know.

Happy Thanksgiving to brother Dan Rinaldi, preparing a hare raising meal for his Providence Fire Department family.
View attachment 15393

Also let me add. I just saw Providence FF Dan Rinaldi last week.

You may remember Dan having an entire roof falling on him and his story told on this site, in the topic; "Surviving A Mayday".

Dan, "Dan R" on here, tells me he will soon have 33 years on the job, of which he has spent 31 years on Providence Fire Depts "Special Hazard 1", the city's Heavy Rescue.

Dan has not only been very busy cooking, but he has also been traveling all over the country teaching various rescue classes.

Yes, he loves the job and has no thought of any retirement date yet.

By the way, he tells me January 6, 2022 will be the third anniversary of his entrapment under that entire roof on Bowdin St.
Not too long ago, Dan and many of the members who were involved in that rescue, were working when a reported building fire came in on Bowdin St. Providence Fire Dispatch reported numerous calls and one company returning from an earlier run reported they could see flames in the sky.

It turned out to be a building across the street. But for Dan and may others, it was a sudden reminder of that very old night in January, 2019.

Last edited:

Lebby

^^^^^^The Chef is RET R*2 LT Gary Howard's & his Wife Jayne's Son Eric FDNY FF SQ*18 formerly LAD*4.
Also brother of Gary Howard Jr. A former EMT with my at University Hospital and North Plainfield Fire. He just retired to Arizona.