Vietnam veterans day

Salute and God bless the veterans who are here and those we've lost. Thank you for fighting for my freedom and all your sacrifice. I would also like to make a special mention for my dad Salvatore who we lost on March 17, 2021. He was an 86 year old US Army vet and he taught me the meaning of preserving freedom and sacrifice. I miss him every day. Rest In Peace PFC.

Salute and God bless the veterans who are here and those we've lost. Thank you for fighting for my freedom and all your sacrifice. I would also like to make a special mention for my dad Salvatore who we lost on March 17, 2021. He was an 86 year old US Army vet and he taught me the meaning of preserving freedom and sacrifice. I miss him every day. Rest In Peace PFC.

"jtsjc1", I am very sorry for the recent loss of your 86 year old father who was a U.S. Army Veteran.

Yes, like so many others, whether WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq War and in Afghanistan, they fought for our Freedom. I too Salute them and greatly appreciate their sacrifice they paid for all of us.

May the Good Lord Bless them and all their family members.