Sq-8
D-8
Rac-5
E-159 w/ Sat. 5
E-165 w/ 2nd Piece
HM-1
HMB

*L-81 OOS Training

If you guys are going to copy run downs for your videos. Least give credit for the work put in by the member who posted the rundown/write up
As much as I agree with you, give the kid a little bit of slack, from my understanding hes a young buff.

if you wanna do adult things act like an adult.
Plagiarism is a topic that people take seriously. Especially if their YouTube Chanel is making them money

You don’t even have to ask for permission. Just give credit. It means a lot to the people who put in the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: HC7
if you wanna do adult things act like an adult.
Plagiarism is a topic that people take seriously. Especially if their YouTube Chanel is making them money

You don’t even have to ask for permission. Just give credit. It means a lot to the people who put in the effort.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. From now on I will be making my own. I just figured that a lot of the fire buffs use this with no creds and I wouldn’t know who to credit anyway. I will be writing my own from now on.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. From now on I will be making my own. I just figured that a lot of the fire buffs use this with no creds and I wouldn’t know who to credit anyway. I will be writing my own from now on.
What people usually do is example
“Courtesy of Signal73 NYCFire.Net”
Or
“Thanks to Signal73 for the rundown”

Not saying to never use it again. Just ask for permission to use the run down “hey can i use your rundown for my YouTube videos” 9 times out of 10 the guys will be like for sure.

Reactions: HC7
Really? You posted something on the internet for the world to see, but this kid can’t use it? The world has gone soft.

HC7

Really? You posted something on the internet for the world to see, but this kid can’t use it? The world has gone soft.
Im Going To Defend Signal73... The "Reports" We Post Take A Lot Of Time & Effort That We Dedicate To Post On This Site.. Although This Site Is Public.. That Does Not Give YouTubers In Specific Permission To Post OUR Content In Their Description With No Credit At All.. They Make Good Amounts Of Money Off Of It Too. Its Plagiarism.. Which Is Obviously Something Serious.. Not Us Being "Soft". Lol. We Are Not Asking For Much.. As Stated Above.. Just Some Acknowledgment That We Made It & It Isn't The YouTubers Work.