Cop shot in the 101.

The Officer was idenfitied as Officer Jonathan Diller, he was 31 Years Old with 3 Years on the job. The suspect was identified as 34 year old Guy Rivera, the passenger of the car, who has 21 Priors, he is in Stable Condition. The driver, identified as 41 yearold Lindy Jones had 14 Priors. Jones was arrested last April for gun charges but was out on the street.
And you wonder why the City can’t recruit new Cops., My son retired this June he went in loving the job but saw what the future held for cops.
You get what you vote for!

Forgot to add, Jones was released in 2013 after serving for 10 Years on Attempted Murder. NY is a Three Strike State, well its supposed to be. More like a 30 Strike State.

And you wonder why the City can’t recruit new Cops., My son retired this June he went in loving the job but saw what the future held for cops.
You get what you vote for!
God Bless Those Who Serve; and Those Who Mourn.

😞

Police Officer Jonathan Diller, PBQS:CRT, Appointed February 24th, 2021, Officer Jonathan Diller received the Excellent Police Duty Award 3 Times and the Meritorious Police Duty Award once in the span of his 3 Years of Service. He had 39 Felony Arrests and 30 Misdemeanor Arrests, and leaves behind his Wife and his Child.

The driver of the vehicle was arraigned in QNS Criminal Court earlier today, he's facing 4 weapons charges. There was so many officers present at the arraignment they needed different Courtroom, the driver claims that "He didn't know Guy Rivera (the shooter), and that he was just picking up a hitchhiker". Rivera is still in the Hospital.

The Shooter, Guy Rivera was arraigned earlier today in QNS Criminal Court on x1 Murder in the First Degree and x1 Attempted Murder. He was arraigned by video, he is still in the Hospital and is due back in Court tomorrow. Officer Diller's wake was today, it will also be happening tomorrow. Former President Donald Trump was also present at todays wake to offer his condolences to Diller's wife. Tunnels 2 Towers is paying off the Family's House and Mortage, a GoFundMe has raised over 500k in honor of the family. Rivera is facing up to life in prison without possibly of Parole.

Both suspects we're indicted yesterday. The shooter said himself that "I shoot people". He was indicted on charges of first and second-degree murder, attempted murder and felony gun possession. The Driver, Lindy Jones also said the same thing, but instead the POS added his name, he is facing up to 30 years in state prison and 4 counts of felony weapon possession. Rivera also had a shiv up his rectum upon being searched at the 101. Neither of these two are out on bail. Also Rivera is still holded up in his hospital bed, Jones is at Rikers.

Diller was posthumosly promoted to Detective First Grade and was given the shield number 110, his sons birthday.

Both suspects we're indicted yesterday. The shooter said himself that "I shoot people". He was indicted on charges of first and second-degree murder, attempted murder and felony gun possession. The Driver, Lindy Jones also said the same thing, but instead the POS added his name, he is facing up to 30 years in state prison and 4 counts of felony weapon possession. Rivera also had a shiv up his rectum upon being searched at the 101. Neither of these two are out on bail. Also Rivera is still holded up in his hospital bed, Jones is at Rikers.

Diller was posthumosly promoted to Detective First Grade
We'll see how long they really serve, at least you younger folks will. I'll be long gone.

We'll see how long they really serve, at least you younger folks will. I'll be long gone.
The driver was actually out on Bail, so really he's getting five charges instead of four, because the Queens DA merged Jones case from last April into this one so if I'm right, its x5 Counts of Felony Gun Posession, NY is a Three Strike State so a hard judge actually might give him life. Also can you believe the defense tried to get Jones bail? The judge shot that down right quick.

Last edited:
In the last month, Houston area law enforcement has shot and killed six perps. In four cases the officer was returning fire. That's cutting it a little too close. In general though, you show a gun or knife (on body camera) to an officer, you WILL meet your maker. After that, it's just DA paperwork, page three of the Houston Chronicle, and maybe the momma on TV saying that they didn't have to kill her boy.