Older FDNY Saulsbury Truck Serials

Looking to see if anybody may have written record down of the 6 digit Saulsbury Manufactured Serials (They start with 29****) For Older FDNY Pieces from the 1990's the department had. Trying to compile a list and have been having a hard time finding anything on some of the 90's trucks made by Saulsbury.

Reactions: HC7
Looking to see if anybody may have written record down of the 6 digit Saulsbury Manufactured Serials (They start with 29****) For Older FDNY Pieces from the 1990's the department had. Trying to compile a list and have been having a hard time finding anything on some of the 90's trucks made by Saulsbury.
Have you looked at FAJ's new Saulsbury book?

Have you looked at FAJ's new Saulsbury book?
I have not. I do not own that particular book. Do you know if the book contains such information ? From what I know most of the books tend to have information on the truck's history, specifications and details like shops registration but not serials from my understanding.

I have not. I do not own that particular book. Do you know if the book contains such information ? From what I know most of the books tend to have information on the truck's history, specifications and details like shops registration but not serials from my understanding.
I have four FAJ books (although not this particular one) and all of them have specs and shop numbers, but not serial numbers.

I will give it a look, although I am strictly trying to find the serials. One member I believe checked that particular book if I recall at the Rock as well as their records and they didn't have anything down about serials.