Engine 254

Has Engine 254 rig been declared a total loss? Looks like they have been assigned SP08003 ex engine 22.

Engine 73 was using Engine 88 old Seagrave. I can see them not repairing 254s rig based on age of the truck.
I don’t think they will fix it but use it for parts but then again very bad spare shortage still.... they are using Reserves as spares now
RE500 being used as E76 right now

I don’t think they will fix it but use it for parts but then again very bad spare shortage still.... they are using Reserves as spares now
RE500 being used as E76 right now
What is causing the engine spare shortage? KMEs being down more or fewer spares in the pool? The 2008s were thrown right into the pool basically the day after they came out of front line service.

I know Tillers, Squads and Arielscopes are always rough when it comes to getting spares.

What is causing the engine spare shortage? KMEs being down more or fewer spares in the pool? The 2008s were thrown right into the pool basically the day after they came out of front line service.

I know Tillers, Squads and Arielscopes are always rough when it comes to getting spares.
A lot of KMEs are out just a few off my head that are always in spares
E47 probably a year now
E46 in and out a lot
E58 in and out a lot
E59 in and out a lot