Congratulations FDNY Probie Class Graduating today September 29, 2021

To the FDNY Probation Firefighters who graduated from "The Rock" today, September 30, 2021 - "I wish you all the best for a safe and happy career".

You all have worked very hard to get to where you are today. Now you begin your new career as a Firefighter in the largest and busiest fire department in our country. A member of a Fire Department known as; "FDNY's BRAVEST".

It is very important that you continue to learn from your fire officers, as well as your more senior Brother and Sister Firefighters.

As a retired fire officer, I too have the highest respect for those who retired from the job and those active members who are on the department today.

As I look back to my days on the job here in Connecticut, even as a senior fire officer, I was still learning the "Tricks of the Trade" from watching the FDNY at work.

Whenever I asked a question, the members of the FDNY always took the time to explain things to me.
I am very grateful for that.

I like to add that "I have a very special interest in this FDNY Probie Class" because my niece is dating one of the guys from this class. A wonderful niece who I am very proud of as well.

To the FDNY Probation Firefighters who graduated from "The Rock" today, September 30, 2021 - "I wish you all the best for a safe and happy career".

You all have worked very hard to get to where you are today. Now you begin your new career as a Firefighter in the largest and busiest fire department in our country. A member of a Fire Department known as; "FDNY's BRAVEST".

It is very important that you continue to learn from your fire officers, as well as your more senior Brother and Sister Firefighters.

As a retired fire officer, I too have the highest respect for those who retired from the job and those active members who are on the department today.

As I look back to my days on the job here in Connecticut, even as a senior fire officer, I was still learning the "Tricks of the Trade" from watching the FDNY at work.

Whenever I asked a question, the members of the FDNY always took the time to explain things to me.
I am very grateful for that.

I like to add that "I have a very special interest in this FDNY Probie Class" because my niece is dating one of the guys from this class. A wonderful niece who I am very proud of as well.
Well said brother

Congrats to all the proby’s on your journey to the greatest job in the world. Actually, it’s not a job it’s a great adventure. I never worked a day in my 35 years after graduating proby school 53 years ago. Enjoy the best ride in the world!