4/23/21. NEW SEAGRAVE TOWER LADDERS

Thanks! Wish they were a little busier! They are a little on the slow side… maybe 2-3 calls a day if that especially with downtown still being dead
Most of the workers in Manhattan are in Harlem and the Heights. About the only time you will see Ladder 15 respond is maybe for relocation.

But remember, when 15 gets a job it's usually a bitch. I remember when companies like 105 and 102 would interchange with lower Manhattan trucks and pick up a job. They would always say what a tough fire it was.

FYI. The FDNY has already ordered new
95' tower Ladders. I don't no how many but the job will be adding additional 95's for company's that now have 75's

Does anyone know why 4 and 15 have such a big firehouse 5 bays?
The first bay is pretty small looked like it was suppose to be a Battalion bay but it’s now used to keep there gear. The firehouse is very short in bay length. TL15 has less then a foot in the back wouldn’t be able to fit a 95 footer that’s for sure.
3rd bay is the engine same length as tower ladder bay. 4th bay is a little shorter use to be longer but has a added bathroom and now keeps the New Manhattan Boro Command Box Truck before that they kept 2-3 CTTF Vans. 5th and Last bay is the longest and has the room from when for the Decon Shower Unit.

I'm not familiar with 35 Truck house, how do the two rigs park, side by side? The door seems to be very narrow and the house seems to be small in that big skyscraper

I'm not familiar with 35 Truck house, how do the two rigs park, side by side? The door seems to be very narrow and the house seems to be small in that big skyscraper
The tower ladder only works on the right side or the engine won’t be able to get out