FDNY LODD BROOKLYN FF TIMOTHY KLEIN L 170 4/24/22

NYC Fire Wire is at Times Square.
·
This afternoon, 1 Times Square displayed a memorial for #FDNY FF Tim Klein. Midtown companies turned out for a moment of silence. We will never forget his sacrifice for this City. Rest in Peace, Brother.

I watched the funeral procession and funeral last night. His mother gave a beautiful eulogy, so real and some good humor intertwined. RIP Timothy Klein

This afternoon, 1 Times Square displayed a memorial for #FDNY FF Tim Klein. Midtown companies turned out for a moment of silence. We will never forget his sacrifice for this City. #hometownhero Rest in Peace, brother. Text & photo courtesy Alex Ottaviano.

!.jpg

Here is my gallery from the funeral.

Great pictures Paul, thank you

Thank you! please feel free to share and download anything you'd like. I've come to the realization after a few LODD's up here in Worcester, MA where I'm from that at some point all that is left is a photograph.

If I don't need to be anywhere I will stay at a fire scene photographing till the last line is picked up. Whether it's taking pics of guys and girls picking up or taking crew shots. I love taking crew shots to document the company history.

I always encourage anyone that wants a group photo to just ask. Last week for instance in Greenpoint at the all hands on Provost Street the guys from 216 Engine grabbed me for a pic. I was honored to help them out.

I got to see a procession for a fallen Cincinnati firefighter a few years ago. It was a moving sight.

PLAQUE DEDICATION FOR FF TIMOTHY KLEIN LAD*170.....4-24-23......

On Monday, April 24, 2023, at 1100 hours, a Plaque Dedication will be held honoring the memory of Firefighter Timothy P. Klein, L-170, who made the supreme sacrifice on April 24, 2022. The dedication will take place in the quarters of E-257/ L-170/ B-58, 1361 Rockaway Pkwy., Brooklyn, NY. All off-duty members and their families are invited to attend. Members are requested to attend in dress uniform

CONTINUED REST IN PEACE BROTHER.....

Brian Grogan's photos of the street co naming...