4/23/21. NEW SEAGRAVE TOWER LADDERS

The companies that had "problems" with 95fters. 95ft relocaters don't seem to have those problems. :unsure:

TL152 acting TL33 had to back up and they cut it pretty early but they had a sign across the street and the wall
Ha when I was in L131 we just received a Tower Ladder and a couple of ‘Senior/old’ Chauffeurs had a hard time without the Tiller. Backing in was the worst part! Back than there was a 4 story tenement across the street with its side wall facing quarters. After hitting it a few times because we needed the whole street a few bricks were knocked out and til they knocked the building down that was the spot where you put the front Jack ‘into’ to back into quarters. Better than paint or a sign.

Ha when I was in L131 we just received a Tower Ladder and a couple of ‘Senior/old’ Chauffeurs had a hard time without the Tiller. Backing in was the worst part! Back than there was a 4 story tenement across the street with its side wall facing quarters. After hitting it a few times because we needed the whole street a few bricks were knocked out and til they knocked the building down that was the spot where you put the front Jack ‘into’ to back into quarters. Better than paint or a sign.
They have yellow poles across the street now I believe

Any idea who is getting it. 114 would be a good spot.
TL114 isn’t a bad spot… they wanted another 95 on Staten Island and that’s pretty close cause they wanted to give it to TL77…. Was also thinking TL86 has the room. Also TL114 is a 2016? I believe So. TL15 would be a good option but it wouldn’t fit adless the Decon gets moved out.

TL114 isn’t a bad spot… they wanted another 95 on Staten Island and that’s pretty close cause they wanted to give it to TL77…. Was also thinking TL86 has the room. Also TL114 is a 2016? I believe So. TL15 would be a good option but it wouldn’t fit adless the Decon gets moved out.
TL15 is a good spot and they should be able to move the Decon to another spot in quarters. And 15 isn’t that busy and is usually available.