Happy & Healthy Retirement

I had the HONOR and PLEASURE of meeting Chief Leeb when he was assigned to Battalion 46.
I quickly saw that Chief Leeb was really into the job and had a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge.
I am also very THANKFUL to Retired B/C Jack K., "68jk09", (reply #65 above) for making that meeting possible.

As a retired career firefighter, both Retired B/C Jack K., and now Retired Chief Leeb, are the kind of chiefs that I would sure like to work for.
If only we could do it all over again.

Thank you Chief Leeb and a very Happy and Healthy - Well Deserved Retirement.

Best Wishes for a Long & Healthy Retirement.....Thank You for all you have done educating FFs in our craft....I first met Mike back in the 1980's before he came OTJ thru his Dad Nick.....Nick was a US Marine & after running UPS Vehicle maintenance in NJ he took over running the FDNY Shops & was always a Friend to the Brothers....Mike had a lifelong interest in the Fire Service & sure left his mark.

Congratulations Mike always a pleasure to work with and enjoyed our chats when I visited 181 street

Once again, I had the HONOR of meeting Lt Ciampo several years ago while he was working at Ladder 45.
Our conversation was cut short as Ladder 45, lead by Lt Ciampo, got a run.
Also joining us that day as I remember was this site members; "CFDMarshall", "fdce54", "Irish", and "fltpara16".
And once again, meeting Lt Ciampo was arranged through Retired B/C Jack K., "68jk09"

Lt Ciampo, Best Wishes for a very HAPPY and HEALTHY, well deserved retirement.

jbendick

Administrator
Congratulations Mike stay health and enjoy many years of retirement. God bless you and yours.

You are a great teacher, Mike. Now that you're starting a long, and hopefully completely healthy retirement, keep teaching. Now you have more time to enjoy life and those you love. Best of Luck Brother Captain Bob Rainey FDNY Engine 26 retired.