Happy & Healthy Retirement

NYC Fire Wire

·
Congratulations to Deputy Chief Mark Ferran on his last night after 42 1/2 years with the FDNY. Chief Ferran was one of the best Firefighters & Chief Officers this job has ever produced. He will be missed but his legacy will last forever. Best of luck in your life after the Fire Department.

MARK, it was my pleasure to work with you in the House of Pain. I’m glad I showed the way to Deputy, lol. Your next chapter in life is to stay healthy and find out how did you get so old so fast.

So stay well my friend for many years, oh and don’t forget now you have to take the garbage out.
Tom. K

NYC Fire Wire

·
Congratulations to Deputy Chief Mark Ferran on his last night after 42 1/2 years with the FDNY. Chief Ferran was one of the best Firefighters & Chief Officers this job has ever produced. He will be missed but his legacy will last forever. Best of luck in your life after the Fire Department.
Quite a run. Congrats Chief.

Mark, Thank you for the friendship you extended to me. Congratulations on your retirement and your 4 plus decades of service. You will be missed.
Elwood

Congratulations to Paramedic Bob Kelly of Station 14 (14Y) on his retirement after 32 years. A legend in the Bronx and widely considered one of the best paramedics to ever wheel and heal on the streets of NYC.

1000003472.jpg

Congratulations to Paramedic Bob Kelly of Station 14 (14Y) on his retirement after 32 years. A legend in the Bronx and widely considered one of the best paramedics to ever wheel and heal on the streets of NYC.

View attachment 43523
Had a few ems runs with him over the years. An absolute gentleman. Taught the new guys well, bronx medics are top notch and great to work with.