News of Members

Here's one that you heard it first only on Nycfire.net

While many of us were watching Johnny Gage and Roy DeSoto, stars of the TV Show Emergency back in 1974-1975, Our "JohnnyGage", author of "Glory Days" was also moonlighting at his local Burger King where he was employed as the "grillman".

Johnny would put those patties on the conveyor belt, through the broiler, and then catch them on the other side.
Then add the lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, and mayo.
Even Johnny himself admits how he looked forward to his break time to eat one of his own made favorite Big Whoppers

Johnny Gage was behind the scene, out of sight, while making himself a couple of extra dollars.

Word is that during that time, not only was he known as Johnny Gage, but also among his coworkers he was known as "Mr McBurger King".

Friends, you heard it first only on this website - Nycfire.net

While many of us were watching Johnny Gage and Roy DeSoto, stars of the TV Show Emergency back in 1974-1975, Our "JohnnyGage", author of "Glory Days" was also moonlighting at his local Burger King where he was employed as the "grillman".

Johnny would put those patties on the conveyor belt, through the broiler, and then catch them on the other side.
Even Johnny himself admits how he looked forward to his break time to eat one of his own made favorite Big Whoppers

Johnny Gage was behind the scene, out of sight, while making himself a couple of extra dollars.

Word is that during that time, not only was he known as Johnny Gage, but also among his coworkers he was known as "Mr McBurger King".

Oh well, the secret is out now!

Wishing a Happy Birthday to my Best Friend and Fire Buffing Partner @THEMAJESTIRIUM1 Working side by side documenting the Best Fire Department in the World! It’s not work when you enjoy what you do! Sitting in a car for 12 hours sometimes and not saying a word. Thanks for teaching me so many things about life and being there for me when I needed it! I couldn’t ask for a better friend! Happy Birthday Hope you have an awesome day!

IMG_1297.jpegIMG_1302.jpeg

Happy, Happy Birthday, JJ !

And, as always, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for all the
Wonderful, Informative Work You Share w/ Us Here. 😎
YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED…..GLAD YOU ENJOY MY VIDEOS AND CHANNEL…..THANKS SO VERY MUCH MY GOOD FRIEND…..

Good morning all.
Happy Birthday JJ..! Please, enjoy your special day.
Asking for a friend, do you and Skyler have assigned positions for first due or second due..🎂🎂🎂

Didn't Willy jump ship from Big Mac to the King, in other words.........The Burger King...

"fdce54", it was mentioned that Willy jumped ship to a Burger King guy right after the previous post that we learned of "JohnnyGage" moonlighting at his neighborhood Burger King as the "grillman".
There was a photo going around of me wearing a Burger King Crown and eating a Big Whopper.

"fdce54" I know that you and several other members of this website received a copy of that photo.
But at this time, the photo is under investigation by authorities and no details have been released yet.