04/13/20 Bridgeport, CT 2d Alarm

29 Laurel Ct, Bridgeport. Signal 29, report of fire in occupied MD. People still inside.  Subsequent report of person down inside garage.

Es 3,4,7,1(RIT)
Ls 5,11, R5, B1, Safety 1

2d Alarm
Es 12, 6
L 6

MAYDAY transmitted for L5 member. E 16, L10 dispatched.
MAYDAY canceled. Roll call, all members accounted for, additional units returned to qtrs.

American Medical Response (AMR) ambulance on scene. Fire Marshall and Red Cross requested. Several, families including children, displaced.

Some relocations:
L10 to Hdqrs.
Stratford E3 to Bpt E3

Thank you "3511" for providing the excellent rundown of this Bridgeport job.

I would just like to add for the members here;

A good web site to check out all the latest fire/police news in Bridgeport and the surrounding towns is:

www.doingitlocal.com   

The guy provides the service based on donations only. I understand that he is equipped with a portable Bridgeport Police radio that the department provided for him.

Thank you as well to member "EMSR2" who posted the Doing it Local link on Saturday 4/11, regarding another job on Railroad Ave. He also posted the link for Glenn Duda, a Bridgeport Firefighter who frequently covers jobs in the Bridgeport/New Haven area.

Glenn's site ....  www.allhandsworking.net

Thanks nfd.  I think I got everything correct except for ...THE DATE. Oh well, these days are seeming to just run together here in The Twilight Zone.