E-BIKE FIRE

E084 E069 E067
L034 L028
BC16

SPECIAL CALLED - Hazmat Response
Q041H
HM01
HMBC

🚨 Lithium Ion Battery Fire 🚨 FDNY Manhattan 10-80 Box 1656 E-Bike Battery Fire in Apartment

It is really a shame that those in charge are "asleep at the wheel" on this battery issue .....not even some " Public Service" announcements on storage etc ?......sadly it may only be a matter of time until MORE deaths occur.
This apartment where this fire was had another E-Bike inside the apartment, let’s hope the household will get rid of that battery too!

It is really a shame that those in charge are "asleep at the wheel" on this battery issue .....not even some " Public Service" announcements on storage etc ?......sadly it may only be a matter of time until MORE deaths occur.
CHINA CHINA CHINA !!!!! Remember years ago China bought Mattel Toy Co and used LEAD BASED PAINT on the matchbox cars/trucks and lots and lots of children got LEAD POISONING FROM THE paint...Later a group of people decided on cutting baby formula with what turned out to be a substance that is used in Anti-freeze.... this severely injured OR KILLED MANY infants WORLD WIDE ......Now China SAYS they punished these so called people with prison or DEATH !!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY DID ANYTHING ...JUST LIKE THE COVID 19 VIRUS !!!! ACCIDENT MY ASS !!!!! CLEAR AND COLD GERM WARFARE !!! We turned over Afghanistan and in turn CHINA GOT RIGHTS TO NATURAL RESOURCES, SUCH AS PRESCIOUS METALS ..RE: Lithium...Thats right
..the main ingredient of these Dangerous Batteries.. also China is producing and smuggling the Deadly drug FENTANYL WORLD WIDE.. WHY WHY WHY !!!???? TO KILL PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT CHINESE ANCESTORS... READ ABOUT THEIR PAST CENTURYs and they do not want any other race or culture in their Life !!! I remember a few decades ago it was a FEDERAL OFFENSE TO HAVE BUSINESS or Trade with a Communist County Re: CHINA,RUSSIA,CUBA, TO NAME A FEW.. BUT LOOK NOW !!!! WE AS A NATION have overlooked what the politicians have done to our economy, our land, our way of living etc. AND IT MUST STOP AND STOP NOW !!!! WHO WHO WHO ???? OUR GOVERNMENT , US... WHO. I'M SORRY THAT I GOT ON THIS TANGENT BUT THIS LITHIUM BATTERY THREAT MUST BE MET WITH VINGANCE!

CHINA CHINA CHINA !!!!! Remember years ago China bought Mattel Toy Co and used LEAD BASED PAINT on the matchbox cars/trucks and lots and lots of children got LEAD POISONING FROM THE paint...Later a group of people decided on cutting baby formula with what turned out to be a substance that is used in Anti-freeze.... this severely injured OR KILLED MANY infants WORLD WIDE ......Now China SAYS they punished these so called people with prison or DEATH !!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY DID ANYTHING ...JUST LIKE THE COVID 19 VIRUS !!!! ACCIDENT MY ASS !!!!! CLEAR AND COLD GERM WARFARE !!! We turned over Afghanistan and in turn CHINA GOT RIGHTS TO NATURAL RESOURCES, SUCH AS PRESCIOUS METALS ..RE: Lithium...Thats right
..the main ingredient of these Dangerous Batteries.. also China is producing and smuggling the Deadly drug FENTANYL WORLD WIDE.. WHY WHY WHY !!!???? TO KILL PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT CHINESE ANCESTORS... READ ABOUT THEIR PAST CENTURYs and they do not want any other race or culture in their Life !!! I remember a few decades ago it was a FEDERAL OFFENSE TO HAVE BUSINESS or Trade with a Communist County Re: CHINA,RUSSIA,CUBA, TO NAME A FEW.. BUT LOOK NOW !!!! WE AS A NATION have overlooked what the politicians have done to our economy, our land, our way of living etc. AND IT MUST STOP AND STOP NOW !!!! WHO WHO WHO ???? OUR GOVERNMENT , US... WHO. I'M SORRY THAT I GOT ON THIS TANGENT BUT THIS LITHIUM BATTERY THREAT MUST BE MET WITH VINGANCE!
AMEN !