10/7/26 Bronx All Hands Box 3953

Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
4,956
Address: 6645 Broadway

Fire 6th floor
7 story 150'x80' Class 3 MD

Maybe,
E52, 81, 79, 63, 95
L52, 46, 37F, 39
B27, 19
S61
R3
D7
E72 w/Sat. 2
RAC3

B27 gave 10-75, fire 6th floor

L37F

B27 gave All Hands, 1 L/S/O

D7: 2 L/S, 1 L/O

D7: UC (duration 46 min.)

E91 act. E81
L34 act. L52
L117 act. L46
E38 act. E52
E76 act. E95
 
Last edited:
I would go west gun hill to the Mosh, to the Henry Hudson Pkwy. Long run any which way you decide.
Gun Hill? Well, maybe, ...why not? As you say, a long run.
In ancient times the 52s never left Riverdale. I've noticed lately that they are now going into Wakefield so I guess the reverse is true also. Old maps used to have a Mosholu Avenue (not Parkway) cutting through Van cortlandt Park but I never could find it on the ground. Looked like it cut across the 8th fairway...
 
Back
Top